NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Honestly doubt she's gonna die, despite the death flags

... but if she does, this will honestly increase my appreciation for the manga. Disastrous events have disastrous consequences. Adventuring includes death, even for "main characters"

Dex-chan lover
If she legit dies... that will be a honest surprise, considering the tropes surrounding her character.

Aggregator gang
Really MC? You have like a lot of magic skills an what not and you just let yourself get dominated by some bird girls and let your very important partner get in danger just because you don't want to use your full power??

Why is the slave crest so weak that some pain/stabbing the mark completely nullify orders? So fucking dumb, now he's going to combine x and y magic to save teh day!!!!111

Dex-chan lover
Then he will swear to work hard to become stronger. But after the crisis pass, he will laze around and want to live a slow life instead.

Dex-chan lover
And this is why I never party with noobs, they just attack at random without any kind of order.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. For some reason I found this chapter to be pretty cringe.

Double-page supporter
First:
I have never seen such a messy bunch of medievil solders... they look like complete amateurs in that panel, no formation at all.
The strength of a medieval army comes from their formations and discipline to hold it after all.
Even more so they would need such an organized way of fighting against such a large group of enemies in order to avoid being attacked and picked up from behind.

Second:
As if the catgirl will die...
That is once again just a pleasing excuse to give the MC an unreasonable power-up or an unreasonable new OP skill.

Dex-chan lover
@deathsu the slave crest is weak on purpose to give slaves basic human rights, stronger slave contract can be done with the collar used on chapter 2 but it's illegal unless you have an special permit from the King himself and only temporary.

If an slave is ordered something too dangerous they can resist the command like Satie did but it is only temporary.

Dex-chan lover
@talh that's because those are the soldiers in training because all the trained soldiers went to the pioneer village with Ellie.

And about the second in the ln
that doesn't happen, mc doesn't get any power up and to this day he still has trauma due to harpies
but many things changed on the manga for example
at this point the MC is no longer virgin

Users who are viewing this thread