NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
The beginning made me believe a chapter was skipped/missing. He got himself some priestess poon.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Sati was surprisingly okay with nearly dying, and then having her love interest sleep with someone else.

Group Leader
"Thank You Everyone For Your Support! Please look forward to Katsura-sensei's next work!"

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy well she is a slave so maybe she is resolved to die at any time? and for the lover thing same maybe she resolved herself to suppress thing like that ? (only asking/suppostion)

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy its better explained on the novels. Satie has a different set of traumas, she is afraid of closed spaces, being alone and darkness due to her near blindness and being treatened constantly with the mines. She is still unable to sleep alone on volume 11.

Her race also plays a part, beastkin who have choosen a master (notice on choosen) wouldnt be afraid of death to protect their master.

And finally when she is at the guild trainning she also spends time with Tilica who is an emotional support for Satie. Satie abstain from showing her fears in front of Masaru.

For the love thing. Satie is an slave so she doesnt consider herself as a 'love rival', in this world slaves are slaves. Meaning all she can hope is to 'satisfy the needs' of her master but not becoming a wife or even concubine.

Unless of course
Masaru release her from being an slave and properly takes her
. But right now thats something that Satie actually fears and dreads because she was unable to protect her master so she might feel being tossed aside.

@LysandersTreason agree.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this conclusively proves that the church in this town has no celibacy rules for its clergy members.

Aggregator gang
Whadayaknow beta MC decided not to keep being beta and go full alpha...(I mean he didn't put any excuses to Angela's advance after he cried) and so he graduated from being pussy boy to cock man!!

Dex-chan lover
yes.. another MC that is not a pussy...
also, good character development from "yes i am strong" then back to neet then cry like a baby then get laid to graduation from neet...

Any fool gonna feel powerful after he gets some from a fine priest maiden! If he didnt graduate I wouldve dropped this manga. 😏

If he graduated in being a NEET, wouldn't this manga ending now? I mean look at the title, he's now a former NEET.

Users who are viewing this thread