Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Want You To Call Me B…

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter of "The Devil discovers she's a hopeless shotacon", amazing

Double-page supporter
What a lucky kid. If polygamy is allowed, he should marry the other onee-sans.

Dex-chan lover
The cliche bad guys at the guild never gets old. 🙃

All those MD users raging about the bad guys? Ahahahahahaha 😂

Dex-chan lover
When you think about it, a tenth of the reward for just carrying around shit (not even that well) is pretty reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
So every woman in this series is a shotacon? Okay then. Anyway this has turned out to be more enjoyable a read then I expected from the tags. Normally I enjoy a more “equal” footing romance, but fluff and diabetes is strong with this series. The devil wife is hard carrying this for me. Plus with how long this chapter was makes me think it will at least try to be story heavy which is always nice (I like long chapters... well I say that but 50 pages is usually my limit; sometimes its 70ish, but generally 32 - 50 pages is my sweet spot).

@Kurbo yeah, but they were mean about it so we get to hate them for it. But yeah they aren’t that bad. Really the guild or city should be taking care of the welfare of their youngest members/citizens (the guild could have a training program or the city a basic orphanage). For mercerarniers who already aren’t that well off, splitting anything for doing practically nothing is nicer than they need to be. Plus other parties just straight up dropped him for being a burden and hey they even suggested making him fight which if all went well meant he could contribute more and get more of the split. Actually, they didn’t even set off without him and they easily could have, gotten just as much done, and not had to split anything. I mean, the guild staff was complaining and the other members onlooking, but they’re the ones that have done NOTHING to help Theo. Feeling sympathetic doesn’t get him fed and again all the other parties apparently kicked him out near immediately. I feel like the author definitely could have portrayed these guys as villains better. Aside from acting like dicks they’re kinda the most charitable characters in the story so far (even the devil was ready to steal in soul or something of whomever summoned her; she just happened to meet someone with pure romantic intentions and got embarrassed).

Users who are viewing this thread