Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Sorry for your loss. Stay strong even though it's hard and just ignore the moronic haters. I know it's hard to get through but it is possible. You do good work on this and others and I appreciate it. Thanks for your work.

Stay strong and thank you for your translation. Hope you will find light in the darkness time.

Thank you for all this time, and my condolences for your loss.

Your work is appreciated. I’ve enjoyed this so far. The negative people are always the loudest and usually compensating for their own crippling flaws.

I wonder how many people wishing you well were people who tore you down. Two faces bastards. Really sad to see you go. Hope you had a least good memories shared between you and your dad near the end. And you can ignore the haters. Avoid the comments, I’m on the spectrum too. I made a note for myself when I wanted to make you tube videos. Ignore the comments and just do what you want.

Thanks for all your hard work. If dropping this will help bring your mental state to a better place then please do so without any hesitation. Manga scans can be done by anyone who's interested but your health and well-being can't be "picked up" and cured just like that. If it helps to take a break from scanning entirely, again, please do that without thinking twice. Sometimes, the community can be a piece of shit and you will need some time to get back onto your feet. Just know that there are definitely people who are always grateful for your hardwork and will support you no matter what decision you take :) Take care! <3

No hard feelings man
These faggots have no right to criticize if they dont even pay for it
I too, do not pay for it but at least i show some support for translators who find their time for this and do this for free
I hope youll get over it and feel little more better

There are some horrible people in this world..
Thanks for the hard work and I hope your condition gets better.

Thanks for your hard work man.
Honestly, i will nerver understand these ppl that go out of their way just to complain about free manga quality, when you have the option to just not read it. There is a ocean there, why be an asshole over one little pond?
and just to clarify, i do support ppl being able to criticize manga, but things like " bRo U sUk sToP" is nowhere near that.

Thank you for your work, I follow your group and have enjoyed everything you have translated.. Hope things get better for you soon and you can (maybe) pick this back up.

Double-page supporter
thank you for your hard work for all this time ' - ' )7
godspeed

Group Leader
I’m sad to see you go, man. Your work was great. From one autistic person (diagnosed) to another, don’t let them get you you. You’re better than them. @casteryvan

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your hard work. You've done wonderfully. I hope you find a positive way to treat your depression.
I'm rooting for you! @casteryvan

Users who are viewing this thread