Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - The Person I Love

Double-page supporter
Well, lost for words but still enjoyed it regardless lol

Dex-chan lover
I think a lot of people expected this, but maybe not as many expected it to be handled this badly.

...except those of us who are also reading Konbini Goutou, in which case this actually isn't as bad as that.

Yet.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda? but like what was the point of that attempted rape chapter? like that was such a stupid chapter to even include you know?
To be fair, it's pretty much mandated to include 1 scene with aggressive "PUNKS" in every single Rom Com.

Lmao don't forget author's previous work.

Nigga can't stay on the right track for too long :pepela:
Man I really need to start checking the author before I start a new manga, it all makes sense now lmao

Might keep reading just to see how fuckin wild this ride gets

Dex-chan lover
Given Rin's reaction, she doesn't seem to swing that way, but good luck I guess.

You definitely gonna need it. :haa:

OK now this is one of the stupidest tropes on planet fucking earth, the only way it works is if you make your protagonists the most doormat-esqe people ever. Further it usually devolves into actually sexual harassment on the part of the "rival" as theirs no other recourse for them since their love-interest isn't interested in them. Some of the most infuriating shit.

Dex-chan lover
f75.jpg

Group Leader
Wow I rarely saw a harem bait turning into the magic yuri rival trope, great way to dilute the core focus that brought readers in dear author (and to piss a lot of them) heh!

Users who are viewing this thread