Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Operation Reconciliation

Dex-chan lover
Knowing the idol stuff in japan, this whole mess is kinda understandable BUT really cutting off whole relationship WITH AN IDOL kinda feel like a waste tho. Although i read oshi no ko to see how bad it can be dont hurt her tho

Dex-chan lover
Big reminder that this unnecessary drama did not happen in the source materials. I remember the novel being just pure fluff with this gamer dude and this semi-yandere self-proclaimed wife.

Dex-chan lover
Big reminder that this unnecessary drama did not happen in the source materials. I remember the novel being just pure fluff with this gamer dude and this semi-yandere self-proclaimed wife.

The author prolly want to differentiate this series with the other series that somehow have a very similar title and premise, which is a fluff romcom that focused on 2 online gamers, where they're also married inside the game, and becomes a couple IRL (the MC is an otaku, while the female lead is a shut-in, and also have a yandere tendency).

Dex-chan lover
Idiot MC realize his mistake?
it's not usual for MC just 1 chapter to realize it...
*usually it takes 100 chapter
Oh don't worry. I am pretty sure the author can construct even more misunderstandings after this gets resolved

Dex-chan lover
The author prolly want to differentiate this series with the other series that somehow have a very similar title and premise, which is a fluff romcom that focused on 2 online gamers, where they're also married inside the game, and becomes a couple IRL (the MC is an otaku, while the female lead is a shut-in, and also have a yandere tendency).
which other series is that?@@

Oof this is garbage, talk about 0 capability as an author to just regurgitate the most basic trope yet somehow make it even worse by not even attempting to add any flair to it. Newsflash it wasn't just to avoid a scandal, it was also because of the perceived actual dangers and also he already knew she wouldn't be happy with the decision, how was the 'resolution' so bland I'd rather taste dirt?

Dex-chan lover
which other series is that?@@

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta/And You Thought There's Never a Girl Online?

CvnPDAE_d.webp

The Light Novel version is still ongoing (currently at volume 21, but the manga has already ended several years ago, and there's also an anime adaptation like more than 5 years ago.

The story and premise are similar, but the difference is that the female lead wasn't and idol or something, instead she's a shut-in who doesn't like to go to the school, and there's also no over-the-top drama like this one (it's a mix between their daily lives as a highschool students, and also in-game stuffs).

Dex-chan lover
This might be the most barebones version of this trope I've seen. It's just going through the motions to get it over with.

Fed-Kun's army
This shit going so fast!

Started with online marriage already, met up irl right after marriage with little to no problems, started eating together so soon, became a hot topic in school already, got targeted by the crazy fans so quickly, had a "break up" just a few days later, and now we are already trying to solve it...

Bro it probably hasn't even been that long...

Aggregator gang
I just want to go in and beat the living shit out of every dense romance manga protagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread