Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I am so confused. Sure, we know this would happen before they even dropped the hints about stalkers this chapter, but it just doesn't line up. Why the hell did NTR boy turn into rapist boy when he thinks mc is getting it on with her, but not when mc steals her by actually getting it on with her? What changed (from his perspective)?
plenty of ppl: This didn't happen in novel
Novel? But I guess that explains stuff though, why he is acting so out of established (future) character.
damn she's got the embodiment of the infernal void contained within her milkers thats kinda op. explains why her shirt got ripped so easily it mustve been weakened
Yeah, I was wondering why he wasn't horrified to see a sharp cutting black void pop out and nearly take his hands off, when he pulled at her clothes. Hell, it even tore the textile he was holding onto!

Dex-chan lover
Wow wow wow what's the mangaka cooking here? This changes a lot of things with the personality of the childhood friend compared to the novel and his redemption arc where everything was wholesome and everyone in the end in a good friendship. Unless the mangaka wants to make this rape attempt an easy thing to forgive, which would be stupid with a "oh yeah you abused me but we are childhood friends and I forgive you" bullshit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
waiting for NTR King to save the heroine

to be honest, from the start, I was always confused as to what NTR actually meant,
I feel like the scope is too wide in some stories,
and now, I don't even know how or what NTR is doing here
the story takes place in an NTR doujinshi where the MC reincarnated as the delinquent who NTR's Shizuna from Sohei.....given that the MC knows the story he tries to avoid having any interaction with the FMC to avoid the NTR route

the NTR is really just for the setting of the story

Users who are viewing this thread