Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
I love the "I have to rape you, or else you'll get raped" logic of his.
Nah bro, its "My dick will cure you, and even if the other dude fucked you already, my meat-stick will make you forget him and become pure again" kind of logic. This dude is basically a lost cause, at this point only basically making his brain into mush so that he will "reincarnate" and be a new person, is the only way for redemption for that shit-stain.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a case of the light novel having drastic changes compared to the web novel and the manga is following that story instead? Because the childhood friend was a judgmental jerk in the web novel, but not a creepy stalker yandere rapist.

Dex-chan lover
that...that didn't happen in the novel
was thinking the same thing. They've changed his whole image. He was never a psycho stalker in the novel. A bit annoying (although mostly inside his own head) and it took him some time to move on, but all in all, he was a decent guy. This whole piece is supposed to be a wholesome wish fulfillment with virtually no drama, but suddenly we are jumping to straight-up sexual assault?

Dex-chan lover
This incel pile of horseshit is gonna get a new one ripped open

MC hurry up and beat the sense into him

Dex-chan lover
oh how the turn tables turnt. Also why tf would he leave her alone at home if he knew there was a stalker????
becuase it's a work of fiction and the author wants him to play the role of the savior while simultaneously exposing weirdo as the stalker. bro acts like he's never read a manga before.

Users who are viewing this thread