Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
 >don't open the door for anyone
"okay"
 >opens door for the first person to approach
🤔

Dex-chan lover
That is some high tech black box censorship.

Probably expected her to not open the door for anyone.
 >expecting the female lead to ever take any measures to safeguard herself, not matter how simple, in a story like this
Dude knows exactly what the setting is he only has himself to blame.

Dex-chan lover
I like how it was presented as a NTR in the first chapter but turns out the guy is a fucking creep so no actual harm was done :)
Hope he gets his ass kicked and sent to teen prison!

Thanks for the chapter 🙏🏼❤️ :meguupog:
In Sohei's defense, he in the original setting used to be a decent guy. But then he become so jealous with a certain delinquent that he ended up as a creep.

Well, it's also this deliquent's fault trying to be a decent guy and ended up with so much rizz that the Sohei's childhood friend fall for him.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell man? In the novel the Sohei guy got a genuinely good character development of moving forward and now they painted him as a stalker rapist? Fuckin hell.
I agree, not sure if I like this development but I guess I am slightly curious since it’s deviating from the novel now.

Dex-chan lover
I can see that the mother plan to have oyakodon! Also, thus is what will happen if the protagonist don't have plot armor or luck. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Someone had to photoshopped that black box inside the shirt.
Again, I'm impressed.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely taking a different course from the novel and now I am curious.
The novel was starting to kind of piss me off so this is interesting.

in the novel every female character is pretty fucking annoying with how over the top in love they are for Ryu
It's a light novel, aka amateurish writing. No bring surprise there. So if the manga takes a different turn it'd might be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread