Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Ha, looks like NTR man was the hero in the original series too! Cuckboy was the villain along.

Aggregator gang
Ha, looks like NTR man was the hero in the original series too! Cuckboy was the villain along.
Author wants shock the audience but the plot inst even interesting..
Its going to get axed that's the only explanation.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, given the light set up of the game, and the MC telling us the story. I kinda like that it is actually the guy who gets NTR who is the real villain in this. Cannot wait for MC to beat his ass then sleep with her lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that got bad fast. Hope our protag makes it back in time.

Horrendous cliff-hanger, but 6 chapters in means we are close to volume 1 of the manga releasing. Which may mean uncensored panels... But they often have a month's break between chapters when they do, and that cliff-hanger...

Which do I want more!?! The uncensored panels or the next chapter!?!
:notlikethis:

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This guys a nut job, how does he ever win the girl back in the original story? Yikes

Bruh, Sohei in the novel is a pretty good and decent guy. The rapist is his friend. Sohei even become one of Ryuichi's buddy and managed to get an older woman interested in him.

#JusticeforSohei

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Author wants shock the audience but the plot inst even interesting..
Its going to get axed that's the only explanation.
Cuz its going to be axed, CF gets arrested the its over by Ch 10. Story is trash, predictable and too much censorship.
I can feel the AXE coming...
Serie been constantly in the top 10 in the Gangan Online app ever since it started (usually 2nd-4th place), Volume 1 isn't even out until September 12th to measure sales, so you can stop coping, would be more surprising to axe something that is doing so well so far

And censorship, yeah, thats how this mobile app by square enix works (just like their manga up app), series are censored at first then uncensored in the volumes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am glad this taking a different route than Novel , Novel was unbearablely Cringy at this point

Aggregator gang
The gate to dark realm has opened
images

Dex-chan lover
To be fair Sohei does have quite a disturbing possessiveness for her in the WN as well, although thankfully in the novel he's either have more self-control or too chicken to act on his desire.

In any case, i'm interested to see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this "twist" though it has been hinted at for several chapters now.
With this turn of events the story is less interesting because NTR guy doesn't even need to feel bad about his "relationship" with Shizuna since Sohei is a scum.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... They just they the novel completely over board for extra drama lmao. There will be no rape and the childhood friend shouldn't be nearly as creepy as here in the Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread