Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I like how the Sohei seems to be a caricature for all the ronery otaku types that hates NTR with a passion. Not that it's an actual representation of course. And also, this manga has turned from an NTR into a BSS.

uhm.... guys... is it only me? bcuz this legitimately didnt happen in the novel

Dex-chan lover
was thinking the same thing. They've changed his whole image. He was never a psycho stalker in the novel. A bit annoying (although mostly inside his own head) and it took him some time to move on, but all in all, he was a decent guy. This whole piece is supposed to be a wholesome wish fulfillment with virtually no drama, but suddenly we are jumping to straight-up sexual assault?
Perhaps people were complaining that there was no enough NTR in their NTR manga.
I don't like this change

Dex-chan lover
It can still be understood enough because before now this friend didn't let her see this creepy side of him and there was point of them knowing each other for years. She didn't expect that this stalker would be her childhood friend next door. I say it's believable enough for her. I bet not even our goat MC suspected him to be a creep with plans to become a rapist
Yeah, people shits a bit too much on her. It was an understandable reaction of her

Dex-chan lover
Instead of constantly adding new but similar characters to your story to handle new situations and then forgetting them, have the existing or core characters deal with it as a way of rounding them out.
Speaking in TV Tropes terms, that's one of them Acceptable Breaks From Reality, where The Main Characters Do Everything. It can often get unrealistic with how people do things that aren't their jobs or they seem overly competent in too many areas, or there are way too many murders happening in a small town, but it keeps the cast numbers down so they get better and deeper characterisation.

Dex-chan lover
If you are going to change the plot from LN, don't make us wait a month to get a new chapter :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Welp thats a big change from the WN.
Not that i mind it though, the WN was kinda lovey dovey most of the time
Are we sure this mango is not the usual adaptation of a "webnovel transitioned to light novel for funsies and munies"? Because if what you guys read is the web novel it's normal that a manga is adapted from their light novel counterpart due to their higher quality (and profitability) and have some serious changes.

Whomever is the retard that is censoring this. Fuck you!
OH GOD SHE'S INFECTED WITH THE BLACK RECTANGLES

WE NEED TO PUT HER DOWN
That would be the Japanese government. They put the censorship law in place (I shit you not) with the excuse of "more healthy culture for our youngsters" or some nonsense like that, the usual. But the tankôbon doesn't have them, only the magazine ones despite both being equally available to the same demographics. Why? Fuck if I know.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell man? In the novel the Sohei guy got a genuinely good character development of moving forward and now they painted him as a stalker rapist? Fuckin hell.
To be honest i think many Guys are Like him in real Life i mean i Had a First Love aswell and the though of any Guy Put His dick inside my First Love First before me Made me nearly Go insane good that she Likes me aswell so i got her First before another Dude could taint her virginity

Dex-chan lover
If you are going to change the plot from LN, don't make us wait a month to get a new chapter :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This plot is different from the WEB novel. The Light Novel hasn't been translated, so there's a good chance the manga is adapting that instead of the WN.

Aggregator gang
Whaaaaaat? Are they going to make Sohei an irredeemable bastard here? I liked his character development in the novel. Idk how they will salvage my boy's reputation after this.

Dex-chan lover
Serie been constantly in the top 10 in the Gangan Online app ever since it started (usually 2nd-4th place), Volume 1 isn't even out until September 12th to measure sales, so you can stop coping, would be more surprising to axe something that is doing so well so far

And censorship, yeah, thats how this mobile app by square enix works (just like their manga up app), series are censored at first then uncensored in the volumes
It's also ridiculously popular here and on other English forums. Which is fun I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to remind everyone that the mother basically said "i am oke with you raping my daughter" to the MC prior to him coming over

Dex-chan lover
Well found it funny the first couple chapters, but now I Think im just gonna drop it

Users who are viewing this thread