Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Ok, so now we know that this going the different way than in the "WN" but... It's really different from the "LN"?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if their characters are being combined and Akira and his sister are going to be written out in this version.
The story could have go without it.
Shizuna, her mother, and Chisa are enough already to expand the story. How much role does Satsuki has in the story later?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, comments from novel readers made me worried about the direction of this manga. I wonder if the author has said anything that would indicate this kind of change might happen...? Or is this just totally out of the blue?

If the author is somehow involved in this change, I'm okay with it. But if not, I wish that people in charge of adaptations knew better than to try to "improve" the source material in 2023.
I can't speak for the author, but I can confirm it's a major change to a character and their "storyline" in the novel, it definitely came out of left field for those of us who read the novel.

But it's a different medium, and not completely outside the overall theme, so we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a case of the light novel having drastic changes compared to the web novel and the manga is following that story instead? Because the childhood friend was a judgmental jerk in the web novel, but not a creepy stalker yandere rapist.
This doesn't have a Light Novel, so there is no changes from LN to WN, just WN to manga
Ok, so now we know that this going the different way than in the "WN" but... It's really different from the "LN"?
The source for this didn't get published as a LN, so is not different from that, just going different than the WN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are we sure the original story isnt about the mc of the ntr manga saving her? This guy is not normal by any mean

waiting for NTR King to save the heroine

to be honest, from the start, I was always confused as to what NTR actually meant,
I feel like the scope is too wide in some stories,
and now, I don't even know how or what NTR is doing here
the NTR in the title is about the mc being reincarnated into the body of an NTR protag. the MC is trying to avoid that cus that generally ends up with a shitty conclusion.

What the hell man? In the novel the Sohei guy got a genuinely good character development of moving forward and now they painted him as a stalker rapist? Fuckin hell.
given the situation with the mother has litterally changed, like, its clearly not the same as what the story initially was, I don't think the world is exactly the same as the novel the MC read

Dex-chan lover
given the situation with the mother has litterally changed, like, its clearly not the same as what the story initially was, I don't think the world is exactly the same as the novel the MC read
I am talking about the web novel version this manga is adapting from. The source material.

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry, but I could not take that whole bit at the end seriously with the censored black bars. Like, it was already pretty overboard before, but here it's just flat-out ridiculous. I know this isn't the fault of the author, so I imagine they're just as confused and bewildered by the placements.

Anyway, everyone commenting about this being a new addition to the manga has me curious as to where this will go. I only know a small portion from the WN reader's spoiler tags, so either this'll be a rough course alteration to the same destination, or some weird fork for a different tale altogether.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't have a Light Novel, so there is no changes from LN to WN, just WN to manga

The source for this didn't get published as a LN, so is not different from that, just going different than the WN
Are you sure about that? Novel Updates shows that it has one Light Novel volume in Japan. It just hasn't been fan translated.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure about that? Novel Updates shows that it has one Light Novel volume in Japan. It just hasn't been fan translated.
You shouldn't trust Novelupdates that much when it comes to these things because is user edited, but yes, there is no LN, only a WN (the manga got a bit of a name change too, compared to the WN), only works from this author that were published as LN beside having a WN are The Case About Two Sisters Becoming Extremely Obsessed With Me After I Saved Them and I Was Reincarnated as a Man Who Cuckolds Erotic Heroines, but I Will Never Cuckold Them, you can try searching for a LN of this in retails too to make sure, or author Kakuyomu page or Twitter, but not gonna find anything lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh how the turn tables turnt. Also why tf would he leave her alone at home if he knew there was a stalker????
Well, she would have been safe if she hadn't opened the door like she was told to. But to be fair there's no way she would have thought her stalker was her oldest friend.

Dex-chan lover
Yo this totally wasn't in the WN. Doesn't make sense to change this arc since there's another event identical to this later on with different characters.
I don't get why people treat WN versions like they're sacrosanct, especially with instances where a LN exists that goes away from the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Are we sure the original story isnt about the mc of the ntr manga saving her? This guy is not normal by any mean
The original MC is Sohei, and it's a cookie-cutter NTR story. A jerk mind-break his girlfriend and he can't do anything.
It should begin a few months later, after Sohei and Shizuna starts dating. Before then, they have no interaction with Ryuuji beyond being classmates.
The original Ryuuji is also a bad guy who live up to his reputation.

But the situation change because there's a more sensible person on the wheel now.
Shizuna got interested in him, and he's not as much of a jerk like the original character.
So the situation is no longer an NTR story (because Shizuna hasn't got any romantic interest on Sohei, and Ryuuji won her fair and square).

As for situation with Shizuna's mom, the original manga never put it into detail. That's why the MC only now convinced why Shizuna's mother in the manga seems okay with what happened. The manga readers never knew she had a sexual relationship with him before. Even Ryuuji himself only barely remember her, believing it's just a one night stand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread