Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Dude, the manga and LN can be changed and people will accept it if it's well done. In this case is a bad one and that's why it makes people mad, why? Because in the original story the childhood friend is not a rapist, mangaka made a drastic change on his personality with this rape attempt to the point it lefts a bad taste and might ruin the story with a poorly made redemption in the future

The manga is not based on the web novel, but the light novel and thus the light novel is the original story of the manga.

The changes weren’t made by the mangaka, but the original author.

Both Mother and Daughter are fucking slut bro wtf
When will this happen to me?

Also it's funny in original story, the protag is the rapist+sex offender but in this alternate version, it's the other way around
Sakie isn’t a slut, she’s lonely and Shizuna is a girl in love

Uh, I am so confused. Sure, we know this would happen before they even dropped the hints about stalkers this chapter, but it just doesn't line up. Why the hell did NTR boy turn into rapist boy when he thinks mc is getting it on with her, but not when mc steals her by actually getting it on with her? What changed (from his perspective)?

Novel? But I guess that explains stuff though, why he is acting so out of established (future) character.

Yeah, I was wondering why he wasn't horrified to see a sharp cutting black void pop out and nearly take his hands off, when he pulled at her clothes. Hell, it even tore the textile he was holding onto!
I believe I have an explanation, the reason maybe because of the ntr setting, the one who gets cucked has revolved their whole world around the woman they love, when they are with them they are normal people who are heavily devoted, but the woman is taken they go down a spiral of madness shutting themselves from the rest of the world or committing suicide, this is different the woman he loves isn’t being stolen through rape, she’s being stolen through personality, as we see Ryuichi is a handsome man with a good body, great in bed but has a scummy personality, but now he is a good man who is handsome and good in bed, the cucked boy is loosing as a man and he is going crazy

Dex-chan lover
The manga is not based on the web novel, but the light novel and thus the light novel is the original story of the manga.

The changes weren’t made by the mangaka, but the original author.
As it been said a few times already through the comment section, this work doesn't have a Light Novel only a Web Novel, so it is based on the Web Novel, are people confusing it with the other NTR man reincarnation work by this author that do have a LN?

Though yeah original author can do whatever with the story if is completely involved with the manga or if editor asked for some changes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nah, you're pretty spot on for most countries. Stalking in of itself is usually not a crime and police won't do anything until a 'real' crime has been done. Korea is pretty infamously bad for this since you can actually set up cameras to peer into someone's apartment and it's not actually illegal
As long as the stay on public property and just follow from a distance without making threatening moves like chase the (usually) woman when they run there's not really much that can be done. In public you have no expectation of privacy and the other person has the right to travel freely. If there's a history between the stalker and the stalkee that would make the stalkee "reasonably" fear for their safety then that would be a different story, but even then it would require actually doing something illegal which is why you get a restraining order.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, the manga and LN can be changed and people will accept it if it's well done. In this case is a bad one and that's why it makes people mad, why? Because in the original story the childhood friend is not a rapist, mangaka made a drastic change on his personality with this rape attempt to the point it lefts a bad taste and might ruin the story with a poorly made redemption in the future (if this manga goes that far in the story, which I highly doubt and sadly will get axed soon).

xxxxxx
You should probably put a spoiler tag on the part of your post that I replaced with xs.

Dex-chan lover
For those who are calling both the mother and the daughter sluts, the daughter is virgin (for now) and the mother is a widow who hooked up with (as far as I know) our MC one time when she was depressed and horny.

I don't think you can call people like that sluts, at least until they prove it in the future.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of comments are saying that this isn't in the novel.

Now... in this context, let's take a guess with this shotgun I have if Sohei's crotch will still be there or not.

Aggregator gang
Wow wow wow what's the mangaka cooking here? This changes a lot of things with the personality of the childhood friend compared to the novel and his redemption arc where everything was wholesome and everyone in the end in a good friendship. Unless the mangaka wants to make this rape attempt an easy thing to forgive, which would be stupid with a "oh yeah you abused me but we are childhood friends and I forgive you" bullshit

Does the Novel already finished? Or is it still Ongoing?

Dex-chan lover
the black box is the indicator that i should stop reading this now and wait for the uncensored version lmao

or maybe not since i'm so invested on to this already lmao

Dex-chan lover
2c5d0551-5952-4e99-9da6-4d3915a2c3dc.png

i was enjoying it until an effortless censor bar come. like seriously...?! hope they don't get paid and if they do, just hire me and i'll do better censor that won't piss anyone too much.

Users who are viewing this thread