Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
She definitely sounds and acts like a hentai character that doesn't know how to act in a normal situation.

Like she was programmed to be subdued by the MC but since he's just a normal person she doesn't know how to act and often crashes.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell man? In the novel the Sohei guy got a genuinely good character development of moving forward and now they painted him as a stalker rapist? Fuckin hell.
This information made me kinda sad cuz I'm not sure you can redeem a character after that, but the author needed the rage bait so the MC could punch someone.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how often cucks in NTR manga and eroge tend to actually be pretty skeevy in their own right, this makes sense. Cucks in manga and eroge usually bug their girlfriend's bags, put hidden cameras around their house, act extremely possessive of them, so when you remove any element of pity for them by making the bull actually not an asshole, they look as ugly as they should

Maybe this'll be the NTR segment?
Where the the og MC will NTR our MC here.

I just want to watch the world burn

Dex-chan lover
On the bright side their portrayal of the police was spot-on. They'd never help a woman being stalked.

(Just to be clear, and so I don't get some dumbass responding to an obvious joke with "durr standard American thinks everything is about them", I'm specifically referring to American cops. I don't know what other countries' police would do, though I suspect it wouldn't be very different in Japan.)

Dex-chan lover
yeah pretty weird ngl, a pretty big change from the novel if they go this route
Well, so far I'd say that the manga has been doing better than the novel in making the MC likeable and overall just think it's better written but this is happening a bit too fast? This plot point is something I'd expect to happen a bit later and such but here we are lol.

Dex-chan lover
You shouldn't trust Novelupdates that much when it comes to these things because is user edited, but yes, there is no LN, only a WN (the manga got a bit of a name change too, compared to the WN), only works from this author that were published as LN beside having a WN are The Case About Two Sisters Becoming Extremely Obsessed With Me After I Saved Them and I Was Reincarnated as a Man Who Cuckolds Erotic Heroines, but I Will Never Cuckold Them, you can try searching for a LN of this in retails too to make sure, or author Kakuyomu page or Twitter, but not gonna find anything lol
Yeah... This author has a thing for yandere femmes (not the psycho-killer kind, just... Obsessive and "over the top") but they write them pretty well. I'm curious to see how the manga adaptation of Two Sisters varies as well.

Users who are viewing this thread