Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
:haa: only black box is her true friend. Imagine the jumpscare a rapist would have staring at the void

Dex-chan lover
Welp, comments from novel readers made me worried about the direction of this manga. I wonder if the author has said anything that would indicate this kind of change might happen...? Or is this just totally out of the blue?

If the author is somehow involved in this change, I'm okay with it. But if not, I wish that people in charge of adaptations knew better than to try to "improve" the source material in 2023.

Supporter
image.jpg

Dex-chan lover
As I haven't read the Novel, I find the development of this mf childhood friend quite appropriate. Of course MC will save the day but we need some drama and to date, the only viable candidate is this mf childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
guys if this is too diffrent from what you read its maybe because there is a official version, they always do as official version not the WN

Double-page supporter
I never understood why is there censoring needed for something like this...

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ! The censor box scared the shit outta me!

Dex-chan lover
If there really was another set of similar characters that went down this route later than I could totally see an editor telling the author to make this change for the LN. It's a common criticism for longer stories with a large cast. It's been awhile since I stopped watching RWBY but Celticpheonix mentioned it in his rewrite. Instead of constantly adding new but similar characters to your story to handle new situations and then forgetting them, have the existing or core characters deal with it as a way of rounding them out.

That said, an editor would only tell them to condense the two if they either thought Souhei's redemption arc would still work or if they didn't care if he got one.

Group Leader
Yo the built-in censorship is actually a riot, the black box coming out of her ripped top had me rolling LOL

Dex-chan lover
Good thing that she come prepared and had the obelisk from Space Odysey under her shirt. In the other case she would be naked!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa this isnt what happened in the WN
Its about to get interesting ig

Aggregator gang
oh how the turn tables turnt. Also why tf would he leave her alone at home if he knew there was a stalker????
Thats typical for a Japanese MC though, another typical thing i bet will happen is that the MC will let the other guy escape so that he'll become a greater problem later on or the other guy will let go scot free.

Users who are viewing this thread