Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken

Read up to chapter 13, probably not gonna continue.

TL;DR every girl is destined to be with main guy no matter what. Some eldritch force makes every guy that gets cucked in the original story actually a POS therefore making the MC the only good guy. The FMC is mega horny NTR girl that wants to fuck and is down with polygamy.

Dex-chan lover
Read up to chapter 13, probably not gonna continue.

TL;DR every girl is destined to be with main guy no matter what. Some eldritch force makes every guy that gets cucked in the original story actually a POS therefore making the MC the only good guy. The FMC is mega horny NTR girl that wants to fuck and is down with polygamy.
Thank you kind soul.

is it dropped no cp after 14
Probably not people/scans just post or translate chapters whenever they feel like. Also this seems to monthly with part . chapters. Did you think this was weekly or something? Scanlations have always posted when they feel like it for most manga. Chapter 14 was last month. Nothing seems to imply thats it been cancelled or dropped at the moment. This is a monthly manga. it seems it was translated near release. I don’t even like this manga that was adapted from a webnovel that much but your statement weirdly irritated me. 😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is just a massive reminder that the girls are the bad guys in ntr
Vile filth all around

Why is there black box censorship in this kind of manga, fuck off with that shite. Give the manga's premise seeing some nipples is not a big deal.

Dex-chan lover
Alright so I’m a bit butthurt but you could also make the case for a number of tags missing from mangadex. Such as Ryona, Nakadashi, Paizuri & Oyakodon. Admittedly Oyakodon can probably be covered by incest but the mother and daughter could just be fucking different people at the same time.
Or put them all in ONE tag [LGBTQ] or [dick bbq].

Users who are viewing this thread