New affiliate, MangaPlus support, infrastructure upgrades and supporter features!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to read particular chapter in mangaplus? Because they only show ch 1-3 and 3 last chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siti
No way as far as I know.
Either buy the manga vols in viz(?)
Or look for the unavailable chapters on aggreg sites.

There's some gr8 manga on m+ tho with all chapters available(Spy x Family is one of my favs).

Hope itll get more attention when linked on mangadex

Does a one off payment get you the supporter badge/future supporter features forever? Or just a month or something?

Miku best girl
Admin
The supporter badge is forever.

Some other supporter features added in future will depend on the cumulative amount given.

Viz isn't available to everyone, so it might be one of the reasons people worry.

I like how you guys stay as ethical as possible with all this. There's something to be said for respecting when there's an official host that's also free.

@Holo
I supported you guys a few month ago. But until now a cant claim it for my account. Whats up with that? o_O

Miku best girl
Admin
@Streat

Have you entered your PayPal email into the claim transactions area on the support page?

Miku best girl
Admin
Cool. It should say "pending".

It will update in the next few days. PM if it hadn't happened by early next month.

Power Uploader
Please add a setting to auto-redirect to the site instead of seeing the notice.

I get it if you people redirect to Manga Plus for newest and available chapters but why should older chapters got influence too are you trying stop people to go to your site

Kie

Contributor
Another website that should be up for consideration is Webtoons. Free official English translations (e.g. Tower of God), no expired/locked content past certain chapters, and extremely minimal and unobtrusive ads. Their main revenue is through allowing people to buy chapters "in advance" by three weeks, but only for certain series; it's definitely not the most evil way to gain money. Has lots of content (and an unfortunate follow/subscribe system) that would benefit from alerts via MD.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@jrdp_18 posted:

Please add a setting to auto-redirect to the site instead of seeing the notice.
Sorry, but I don't think I will. It would cause some pretty confusing behaviour inside the reader if you think about it for a moment.

And now I cant read any of these mangaplus manga anymore since I live in Japan! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread