New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Endeavors a little too much to be relevantly futuristic. Seems like an interesting read, nonetheless.

@Tersione it also resemble the current societal rules and what would happened if the mask rule get prolonged that it even reach the next generation.

Fed-Kun's army
@notos The weak should fear the strong. They weak will succumb, and the strong will survive. You people are trying to go against what nature is trying to cull.
It's still less than 1% chance to die from. Less than influenza, even for a "novel" virus that's low.

@gui2363 Mega corporations lobbyists often (if not always) control the government. The government isn't there to protect you, it's there to protect the powerful.

Fed-Kun's army
@KainPLan Except we have the 98 to 99% survival rate that is a fact. I only told an ancedotal story myself to show how weak of an argument it is when someone can shoot down your story with their own.

Try to imagine if my sister died? I mean if she died the only thing that would tell me is that mask are useless and don't prevent getting covid in the first place since like I said she was super serious to make sure she didn't get it and she still got it.

And about all the stuff you mentioned last. I mean ye those are problems, except abortion since I find abortion disgusting but that's my own opinion, but covid is now an ongoing main issue right now. Maybe if people weren't so afraid of it we could tackle those issues you mentioned

Dex-chan lover
is this the evolution of this: https://mangadex.org/title/59026/take-off-your-mask-ishikawa

@notos it's still definitely a gamble, but it's not a gamble worth the livelihoods of 30% of small businesses. At this point I really couldn't care less about all the fatass americans who havent learned anything, and who do nothing to improve their own health. Take more vitamins? Eat healthier? Work out, perhaps? Na, I get encouraged to sit at home and play video games all day!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Let me first make something clear: COVID is not a political matter. It is a virus. The methods by which it spreads and how we can combat it are based in science.

MD will not be a platform for COVID deniers or anti-maskers. If you believe COVID is political, you can turn right around and go comment on Facebook or whatever knock-off of Parler is a thing now. If I see this discussion become problematic I will lock the thread at best and hand out discipline at worst.

Thanks,

Zeph.

@3ds1234 I just checked my country roughtly 3 % death rate. Just dying not after effects that destroy your life not taking into consideration that this rate is not equal amongst age groups. Just a simpe flat out easy to understand to get it pick a red ball out of 35 blue ones got it? Congrats you died. In countrys with lockdown doing everything to contain in as best as possible. How many people would have died if we did not have the lockdown? This numbers are as low as they are because we try our best to beat it. That means that our methods work at least to a degree. And again how do you not see your bias on ancedotal storys. You literally just said that you would deny the effectiness of masks if you sister in your story dies... And you just told me a person trying their best not to get the virus got it... thats how fast and effecitve it spreads and we can do little to prevent it but try it not for us but for considerations for ill and old people. Your sister has my sympathy. She did the right thing trying not to spread anything wearing her mask and be carefull. While the reason she got it could be from someone who did not care as much and endangered her. The thing that sucks about diseases like covid is that you being carefull is not enough you have to rely on idiots keeping their mask on. Or even worse rely on them to actually use the mask correctly.
Asian countries use it without complaint even before covid and I hope a lot of people learn from this experience and are more respectfull to their surroundings. I mean in your case it sure seems to work beautifully.

Man, this comment section somehow become a place to state their argument about, whether good or bad, for wearing masks

Dex-chan lover
I like how they're staring at (almost visible) boob and vagne and the first thing that turns them on is her mouth

Users who are viewing this thread