New Reader: There's no equivalent size option from Legacy version

The Legacy version has a pretty nice size option of about maxing out at 75% of the width of the screen. There's nothing like that for the new reader. You can only resize to the container, width, height, or no resizing.

I think it would be nice if instead of the container option, we remove that and replace the Maximum container width with percent to fit. So if you select Fit display to Width, you can specify that it should take at most 75% of the screen.

Or change the container mode to work like the Legacy version where the container can be larger than the monitor height.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@elecninja I'm not sure I understand why you couldn't just pick a pixel amount that's about 75% of the screen. Although, I think I could change the Maximum container width option so that it accepted percentage values as well.

I'm not changing "fit to container" to be larger than monitor height, because that would be the exact same setting as "fit to width".

Ah, I didn't know that the Maximum container width option applied to all the Fit display to options.

I thought it only applied to the Container option.

Nevermind then.

Users who are viewing this thread