Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 15 - The Girl.

Group Leader
It's like watching an inevitable trainwreck. He knew he should have gotten the job done, now he's paying the price for slacking off. There are no rules in the crime world, your compassion is worth nothing. Shame he had to learn the hard way.

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I am confused. The girl was a test and he failed?

The guy seems suspicious:

soFxHj5.png

It looks like it's the same car:

cgknoPc.png

U7pTMpI.png

6L5cIN1.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Edit: I just noticed that the location of the license plate and tail lights are different, so it's probably not the same car.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
that took me by surprise
:korone::korone::korone::korone:

holy hell

starting off with a solemn and sad vibes
and then suddenly a big widespread surprise page

Group Leader
I am confused. The girl was a test and he failed?

Pretty sure she was. The guy in the car was patiently waiting for a different response. You could feel the tension in the air when Ao-kun said there was nothing different about the case.
Even if we assume she wanted revenge, there's no way a little girl like would immediately know his location like this. He fell into a trap.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she was. The guy in the car was patiently waiting for a different response. You could feel the tension in the air when Ao-kun said there was nothing different about the case.
Even if we assume she wanted revenge, there's no way a little girl like would immediately know his location like this. He fell into a trap.
I just noticed that the location of the license plate and tail lights are different, so it's probably not the same car. But the guy remains sus.

Dex-chan lover
He should've clapped her....I deadass said as I was reading: "this is gonna come back and bite you in the ass, you should've offed her Ao"

Wow......that didn't take long

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the chapter !
I'm confused but didn't the Sexual Violence tag got added recently? I don't check them often.

Users who are viewing this thread