The Re-Reincarnated Boy Lives Peacefully as an S-Rank Adventurer ~ I, a Sage and Hero in My Previous Lives, Will Live a Simple Life in My Next ~

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to inform you but isekai world is only reserved for hard working Japanese.

"I was a sage in my first life, then a hero, and yet my mental retardation still hasn't gone away!"

I think this should be the title of this manga

What a surprise, an isekai manga whit an all powerful protagonist (harem also, acording to tag - chan)...what a wonderful time to be alive..

-_-

ALOT of complaining going around. How about you just stop looking at the Isekai genre if you dislike it that much?

Well Overall it's quite good, but quite cliche though. Wanna see how the manga goes on overtime.

7/10

Group Leader
OpVGRdO.png

Fed-Kun's army
"I want to be your apprentice!"
'Oh I have an apprentice now, even tho I don't want any.'
Why can't they refuse, ever? Just say no. 😞

This manga is one of those "I'll mangafy some random kusoisekai, we'll get easy money"
The artist could have refused this project. His 11 chapter doujin is worth a hundred times more than this series will ever be.

Dex-chan lover
I tried my best to like this, i even tried to read the 2nd chapter but fuck dude it's painful to read. The stigma for being a sage is the wisdom, right? But the author here just implies that "oh MC-kun here is sage because i want him to be OP in magic" ffs the MC doesn't have awareness and he was fucking called a sage? And there are actually 102(currently) people who rated this as 10? I'm not criticizing your taste, it's just this series ain't rational nor logical.

Just want to mention, mamono should be monster, not magic item. Mono is kind of a catchall for people, things, animals etc, but mamono almost always monster/evil creature.

Thanks for the TL!

Complete garbage. MC lived 2 lifes (let's forget about it after first few slides) and retarded.

does anyone know where can i find the raws of this manga? it hasn´t seen a new translated chapter because of that

Take a look at receptionist cleavage... holy shit! Besides that its only another garbage isekai... read at your own risk

Users who are viewing this thread