Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Aggregator gang
@WingZeroHeeroYuy
Yeah, it's a sad thing. I dont think he will get up from this.
People in the internet destroyed an amazing career for a twit that was made many years ago, pieces of sh't.

Aggregator gang
I disagree. If he's allowed to continue his manga, he'll have other chances for future works. People are not known for long-term memories in the entertainment industries, and those that do are either the easily butthurt (mainly corporate execs) or over-obssessed fans.

I think he'll be fine, we just need to let this blow over and not worry about it. The fact he's allowed to continue his manga is proof of this.

Double-page supporter
@Christopher with that much of heir pretty sure some of them will plot a coup or some sort, and that's unofficially count one

That elf king looks far dangerous than he is

Dex-chan lover
Could someone tell who is this character?
g27.png

@monkey123 iirc she's from Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo (which is another project that Valhalla Scanlations is working on)

Dex-chan lover
Reading the first chapter...
"Shion Femme Fatale"
... *Facepalm*
If she doesn't end up being a total slut/seductress who eat up men for breakfast/killing them, I'll be disappointed in the author's terrible naming scheme.

.... aaaaand she's a useless woman.

German for woman, spanish for green... Frau Verde. Another shitty name.

People are not known for long-term memories in the entertainment industries, and those that do are either the easily butthurt (mainly corporate execs) or over-obssessed fans.

It's mentality like this that is the reason why the video game industry is in the shitter and why so many companies like EA, Activision-Blizzard, Ubisoft, Squeenix, etc., etc. are able to get away with so much shit. Retards like you letting shit pass by thinking "it's not THAT bad" and then suddenly things get worse.

Personally, I couldn't care less about what happens to the creator. He said stupid shit in a public sphere and someone dug it up and he paid the price. Call me an autistic fuck, but I'd rather be called that than be a fucking moron and let things slide. Hold everyone to the fire and NEVER let them forget their mistakes, lest they are doomed to repeat it.

Read ch 27... sigh.. why so many isekai manga turns into borderline hentai like this? Just how sexually repressed are Japanese men??? Ooops my mistake.. turns out this manga is a shounen manga, which is intended to UNDERAGED BOYS (12-18 years old). Just what type of mature contents you have been feeding your underaged youngsters, Japan???

Double-page supporter
It's a way to instill gender roles to minors,
The men works to death and the women gives birth and takes care of the home and family.
But... What if they both need to work?
given how workaholic they are and how their bosses see workers as nothing more than robots and how society/culture forces both to still adhere to their norms(gender roles stuff).
It's no surprise they're on a decline, they'll be too exhausted to give a damn about family.
Add to that the stupid waifu subhumans then what are they expecting? lol

But I'm just a lowly gaijin looking from the outside so I really wouldn't know what's happening there.

Aggregator gang
@Moth Its actually a seinen....dont know why they categorized it as a shounen in this site, this is not shounen....

Supporter
Sad to see the anime canceled because of snowflakes, it's a pretty entertaining story, I've certainly seen worse get adapted. I thought the East wasn't following suite with the West's "offended by everything" "find out what they did/said in kindergarten to ruin them" trend.

@Ichigoteguz
Hmm, but considering the historical context of Japan’s war crimes in China and Korea and neighbouring countries during WWII, it might be a little more complicated than “just snowflakes”.

Users who are viewing this thread