Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 10 Ch. 45.2 - It Seems That The War is About To Start 2

I doubt if that trash Hero can fight Renya head-on, but Renya's current ability is unknown so not like we know what he can really aside from his swordmanship and large-scale magic. That Hero can teleport so this can be a problem for a melee-fighter like Renya.

Why are people's comments being removed? What blasphemy are they spewing?

Also why didn't they intercept the army using large scale magic before it became too late? I get the hero gives some buffs to the troops but I'm sure it has it's limitations

Fed-Kun's army
@Saxfire theyre arguing about japan korean and chinese being racist towards each other. For some reason it evolved into someone being called a nazi. Both parties are terrible

The thing that i dont get is why is my comment got removed when i literally told them to stop.

[Edit] nvm. I remember now. I guess i did contribute to the fire lol

Fed-Kun's army
@AwakenZero if I remember correctly, the previous chapter shows the angel gave mc something, and in the end said he would be a hero too. I guess she is giving the basic hero skillset like the summoned hero.

Dex-chan lover
That's a big army.

But some of us pity the daughters. They got the short end of the stick by being used by their mother.

Dex-chan lover
Anyways, this manga is still amusing to read, so I'll keep reading it. =/

We got shitty opinions in the comments again i see. Anyways

Boobs!
banzai~!

@seiaxen She gave him a charm that supposedly will stop his abilities from working and will reduce the amount of damage he receives from an attack. She did say he would be a hero after this, but I think that's more due to him eliminating a corrupt and vile hero who is abusing his position to get whatever he wants, rather than receiving the basic hero skillset. After all, a true hero is based on action, rather than his skills.

Dex-chan lover
no amount of faith can topple down the desire for massive t-d's lmao

Group Leader
some TL corrections:
>I... and my elven heart... will always be together with Renya-san...
>death to the male elves!

Actual meaning:

>My heart... As well the hearts of the other elves will always be with you, Renya-san...
>Half of them, at least.

The TL seems to have misunderstood the "hearts of the elves" as "my elven heart" in the first bubble, while the follow-up bubble was her amending her statement to only half of the Elves, since the guy elves are all recurring degenerates. The katakana "desu" doesn't mean "death", it's there for her deadpan tone.

Fed-Kun's army
@awildfuu ah cool alright thanks for the info so that's why, I don't think it is really something that will affect slayerScans though (since not many people even join through there lol)

BOOBS BANZAI! How to unite and raise the morale of everyone? Just use boobs, it works every time HAHAHHA! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can' wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Hoezell
Death is too quick... He needs to suffer the humiliation and degrading feeling he placed on others.

Users who are viewing this thread