Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Seems like I've Found a New Base

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, what an annoying chapter... is this where the steady decline in "good" content starts?

Dex-chan lover
Am I missing something since I haven't read this in a while? Why is he buying them a house if he is going to leave the squad?

@relic626

Reading the Light Novels, yeah, this is where the story started being fairly uneven, imo.

I still liked it, mind you....but the author started having trouble right around this spot.

Dex-chan lover
- Ara ara.
- Ara ara is not allowed!
- Ufufu.
- Ufufu is not allowed!
- Ara ara ufufu.
- Both are not allowed!

Group Leader
No It's Not My Fault!!! This Loli Somehow Appear Out Of Nowhere!! I'm Telling You The Truth!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
It's the ghost of one of the girls! If all of the merchant's employees were men, how'd there happen to be a female maid working there? In any case, Rona definitely enjoys teasing those she cares about.

Btw, Ara is the Japanese equivalent for Oh or Oh my.

Dex-chan lover
So that apprentice priest couldn't do shit all against ghosts..

Bruh how does the translator not know what “ara” means. It’s one of the most said “meme” Japanese words behind Nani and yare yare daze.

"all the employees of the merchant were men"
>shows female maid
>the man was waiting for the woman who worked at the mansion

huh??

May not be related but Avoid Apologizing/saying Sorry to something, give the Thanks instead to a person. By this, they will appreciate more their actions and not feel bad. Especially when talking to women. They must also take care of themselves , saying thanks to anything they offer means you're complimenting and grateful that of all people/circumstances they did that to you even when in sexual stuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread