Nigoru Hitomi de Nani wo Negau - Highserk Senki - Ch. 15 - And What's Left is Burned to Ashes

Dex-chan lover
wow are those chicken nuggets with a backstory
Jokes aside I dont understand this trope
When enemies have a strong weapon you dont order TWO people to get rid of it
If telling people to solve an issue was that easy you wouldnt have had the issue in the first place
That is unless these two are just crazy magical assassins that can just go wherever they please I guess

If telling people to solve an issue was that easy you wouldnt have had the issue in the first place
That is unless these two are just crazy magical assassins that can just go wherever they please I guess
But the two they sent are also reincarnators/summoned heroes

Double-page supporter
Well it all depends on who did he ask. From the looks of it, the two people he asked are Otherworlders with special abilities.
Usually such people are not part of regular troops, but included in special forces.
That being said it makes sense to assign such task's to such people. Even in real life if was proven that a small unit of elite soldiers can be more effective than a large one.
So honestly I don't see an issue with his assigning such a task to two people. They need to assassinate a person, not fight him head on.

Fed-Kun's army

WN Explanation assuming the manga doesn't outline the plan in the next chapter

The Girl that volunteered is a Paladin/Knight from Crist. The plan is to use soldiers as bait to bring the "Ignis" user to the battle field. Then once exposed the Paladin/Knight will begin a 1v1 to pin the "Ignis" user down.

The Male hero will then use a "Holy Strike" skill to one-shot the the "Ignis" user.

It's not just "two people".

It's a whole trap involving hundreds of people.

Users who are viewing this thread