Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 11 - Reyd Black

@Metasepia the updates are so slow, I don't remember him being so op with magic power even someone like that knight didn't sense. Especially the power level they showed between him and the scythe dude.

Aggregator gang
@xathrya
think about if your measure meter capped at 99 point then what if you measure something that far greater than a meter can measure?
meter broke and it's can't measure a thing.

this is what i thought.

Reminds me of the final fight between Aizen and Ichigo, when Aizen couldn't feel Ichigo's reiatsu, he fought Ichigo lost it but then realised it was just so huge that he couldn't feel it.

Dex-chan lover
What? His head should've been gone, considering he can snap both of the Klaine's horns. Or is he holding back, but the aftermath tells me otherwise.

"Please knight guy don't fight with my friend Masamune! Masamune wants to keep a low profile because Masamune doesn't want others to know that Masamune is overpowered. Anyway, Masamune wants to remain discreet so call him Nito in front of non-Masamune people."

@Kal57 I realize Bleach is old news and shit, but it's probably best not to discuss/reveal events in other stories in the comment sections. Especially the endgame fight lol. You never know what other stories people here are reading or how far they've gotten.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when it will hit home with the MC that no one is calling him Nito, and they're all using his real name Masamune, because the girls keep calling him that. He is failing quite hard at keeping both his name and his abilities hidden.

Dex-chan lover
assholes-assholes-everywhere.jpg

Aggregator gang
Every bad guy: "Ah yes we wear robe, so we should not be suspicious".

Anyway thanks for the chapter.

"My opponent is someone who's able to defeat a sacred beast as if it were an ordinary monster. Let's try to make an enemy out of him!"

Users who are viewing this thread