No Home - Ch. 201 - Eunyung Baek's Home (10)

HELP JUWAN HAHAH
Also why does the author love leaving us in cliffhangers
I can't wait another week

Power Uploader
I'm thinking that his shocked expression is because the wound is much bigger than he thinks. Large bruises can look quite ugly after a couple days. For someone used to violence of both the physical and mental kind, he might have grown used to it and not even looked at the latest one. He might be prompted to do something about the abuse he's been receiving due to this sight.

Double-page supporter
NOOOOO POOR JUWAN ASJDASHDASHDS
I FEEL SO BAD FOR EUNYUNG, AT LEAST THEY GAVE US A MOMENT OF LAUGHTER😭😭😭
How horrible, Eunyung did report them to her abusers once, but it must be that he had no proof so they took him for a liar; that's why now he takes a photo of every incident
b9d63421808ce769c2f6f183c19389be.jpg

Haejoon and Juwan looking like parents when Eunyung woke up 😭 And when he looked back at the dorms house because that's where his real home is. And him talking about the eyes thing, that must be why he hated it so much when HJ used to just sigh and give up on him.... and now Haejoon cares so much. 😭 This may sound weird, but as painful as this arc is... it kind of feels like there's finally a light to look forward to ? Like... closure is still far, but I can finally see it.

Users who are viewing this thread