No Home - Ch. 203 - Eunyung Baek's Home (12)

Group Leader
I also have a bad habit of laughing in serious situations. I get you Eunyung lol

i3uHWLa.png

Aggregator gang
Eunyung needed to hear that from Haejoon so badly. Sometimes even if it’s not helpful right away you need to be woken up to the fact that you didn’t do anything to deserve such treatment. Don’t let others trample you just because you feel its what you deserve!

This chapter was so beautifully written, Im so happy that Juwan and Eunyung are closer now. And what Haejoon said was so moving, Im so glad I picked up this story

Aggregator gang
JUWAN AND HEAJOON DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET EUNYUNG OUT OF THERE AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND ALSO THEY GOT A LAUGH FROM HIM
I HOPE THEY ARE RECORDING WHAT IS HEARD, BECAUSE I KNOW IF EUNYUNG LAUGHS, VIOLENT THINGS WILL COME
4e1662ae434731e5bd7ada500e491761.jpg

Group Leader
damn, it's such a tricky situation. Their friend is literally abused at home, but he tells them not to do anything. But at the same time, he's internalized his victimhood and thinks it's his own fault he gets beaten rather than understanding that nobody deserves to be treated that way, especially not a child. They want to help him so badly, but it's really hard when the person in question deliberately pushes you away

Users who are viewing this thread