No Home - Ch. 204 - Eunyung Baek's Home (13)

Contributor
Oh boo hoo, so you had a difficult child. You don't just beat them cause of that. It's difficult to be a parent and there's no one definitively right way raise one. But there are definitively wrong ways. Blaming your kid for being a kid and venting your anger on them physically is definitely one of them.

On one hand I hope eunyung just leaves this disgusting house without hitting him so it doesn't go on his permanent record and he doesn't become like his dad. On the other (louder) hand I'm like yes yES YES, beat the s**t out of him! But ik that's not the right way...

Double-page supporter
AAAAAAAAA YEEEEES I HOPE EUNYUNG DO HIS REVENGE, THAT HE ACHIEVES BEAT THE SHT OUT OF HIM ALL THE WAY UP
REALLY HOPE THAT JUWAN AND HEAJOON ACTUALLY CAN HEAR AND THEY DIDN'T GO AWAY
I AM ALSO CONTAINING MY RAGE FROM HOW THE ABUSER WAS VICTIMIZING HIMSELF
1c3ccbc880e3c1c2fa96c164f04a525b.jpg

Group Leader
wow the fucking nerve to say that shit to your own child. Abuse??? A child abusing their parent??? BY CALLING OUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR??? WHAT THE FUCK??? And why does he actually want EY back home? Is it just so he can rake in EY's wages when he finally gets a job? Jesus I can't believe people like him exist but I also know that they do and it just kills me

Eunyung kept looking back at the door because he knew someone was there (༎ຶ ༎ຶ).... when his father started saying that they're being abused too, and when he put on a clown show of apologizing.... I know all these patterns all too well. They enraged me so much, I had to take a breath... phenomenal writing

Users who are viewing this thread