No Home - Ch. 205 - Eunyung Baek's Home (14)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Cheating theory is cool, but so far most(all?) "abuses" didn't really have any reason behind them so I doubt we'll see it.

Interesting moment with Eunyung momentarily turning into his father when he sees he can easily overpower him.

His mom was probably pretty before all the alcohol and toxic relationship she built with his dad.
Thank you for the translation <3

Dex-chan lover
The aspect of having his father remain this shadowy ominous figure, a cloud hanging over him, up until the moment he snaps back? The moment where both he and the reader realize just how scrawny the father is, how pathetic he is?

Pure genius. Amazingly done.

Aggregator gang
pain, just pain. like wow he's hitting a little too close to home for me, i love his purpose in this story and honestly i don't know for sure whether he'll live or die. bc imagine how crazy it would be that when he dies, he becomes another ghost that haejoon can see. and since ghosts are said to linger around people or places important to them, what if eunyung is tethered to haejoon, the only person who ever saw all of him, or if he becomes tethered to that dorm, residing with the other ghosts who couldn't move on.

Double-page supporter
WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE FINALLY STRONGER THAN THE ONE WHO EVER WAS STRONGER THAN YOU, I couldn't contain myself
I'm so glad that Eunyung finally goes out and cuts ties with those beasts, but I'd be happier to know that he would report them and ruin their lives, but also that if he had beaten him up
Just like Eunyung used to say, people like that don't learn until that you give them the same violence that they give you
f089838ae075b8b18e57a4e51257ec64.jpg

BUT DAMN, HE REALLY WANTED TO DIE, HOPPING FOR A TERAPY ARC AND THEN EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY
b9d63421808ce769c2f6f183c19389be.jpg

Group Leader
damn, I still wish he had hit him back just once, not even with full strength, but just so his dad could've gotten a taste of his own medicine. Though of course, dad probably would've used that as an excuse to report him and get him thrown in jail and shit. But seriously, why even drag him home in the first place if they knew this is how things would go? Isn't this how things always go when EY's home?

Users who are viewing this thread