No Home - Ch. 205 - Eunyung Baek's Home (14)

Aggregator gang
looking back, the moment of power eunyung feels when he sees his dad for the first time and realizes that he's outgrown his dad. His dad was a blacked out figure, almost as if Eunyung was still unconsciously scared of him, but now he sees him for real. His dad is scrawny and Eunyung looms over him now, both stronger and taller than him. I think it's this that gives him the courage to move on, because his abusers can no longer harm him and make him feel helpless. Now he has the strength to move on and instead of more violence, he leaves.

Group Leader
Whoever the hell is his grandma or grandpa must have some strong ass recessive genes. Was momma creeping with the mailman or something? Because our boy's like pretty pretty, and his mom is average while his alleged sperm donor is... a worm.

In Eunyung's mind, the panel where he lifted the table to hit his father, his figure became bulky, and muddy with rage, just like the man before him. I can never get enough of author's visual mastery. This chapter... this arc, man. I hope everyone here is well hydrated, because tears and tearing

In Eunyung's mind, the panel where he lifted the table to hit his father, his figure became bulky, and muddy with rage, just like the man before him. I can never get enough of author's visual mastery. This chapter... this arc, man. I hope everyone here is well hydrated, because tears and tearing
i was hoping someone else noticed this and came here to comment it... this arc has been equal parts brutal and incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread