No Home - Ch. 206 - Eunyung Baek's Home (15)

Dex-chan lover
IM SO GLAD EUNYUNG IS FINALLY OUT AND NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS OCCURED I HOPE HE NEVER GOES BACK also i wonder if eunyung said he’s back at the house or if it was something else? i just hope it is something good and not sad ive had enough angst from eunyung for one arc i just want him to be happy now :)

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter(s)! <3
i don’t really understand the ending- how much time passed between the night at Eunyung’s house and the morning with Haejoon? is it some time skip or Haejoon just moved to the new dorm the next morning without seeing Eunyung? have they met Eunyung since then?
as for the messages, i think it’s something embarrassing that he wouldn’t want to say out loud, so he’s probably apologizing for everything bad that he did and thanking for everything good... which could be like a farewell message so that freaks Haejoon out? other than that, idk.

Contributor
Option 1: Eunyung's gonna do something reckless again
Option 2: A genuine compliment to Haejoon that freaks him out
Option 3: Return of the ghosts. Remember how we used to have ghosts? Good times

Aggregator gang
I'm either 1) going to get my feelings hurt, 2) REALLY get my feelings hurt, or 3) this will literally be nothing and just bait to get me emotionally distressed.

I feel like Haejoon panicked because Eunyung sent a paragraph of how thankful he was or idk something positive that shocked Haejoon (THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION I WAKE UP EVERY TUESDAY EXCITED FOR A NEW CHAPTER)

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter(s)! <3
i don’t really understand the ending- how much time passed between the night at Eunyung’s house and the morning with Haejoon? is it some time skip or Haejoon just moved to the new dorm the next morning without seeing Eunyung? have they met Eunyung since then?
as for the messages, i think it’s something embarrassing that he wouldn’t want to say out loud, so he’s probably apologizing for everything bad that he did and thanking for everything good... which could be like a farewell message so that freaks Haejoon out? other than that, idk.
i think its at least a few days or a few weeks since winter break started sometime between the skip

Justice for Eunyung ! I'm sad, his parents need to be charged with child abuse but given what we've seen till now, I feel like it won't happen :(

Double-page supporter
AWWWWW THE FLASHBACKS OF WHEN EUNYUNG SAW THE BEDROOM AS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE, I CRY
AND WHEN HIS EYES ILLUMINATED WHEN HE REALIZED THAT HIS FRIENDS DIDN'T LEAVE, THEY WERE FORCED TO LEAVE
ed83be154260a1faaccbf202c4f4e013.jpg

HOW NICE THAT HE CAN FINALLY BREATHE A NEW AIR😭😭😭

BUT GOD, THE MEMORY THAT HE HAD BEEN BEATEN, BUT THE NEXT DAY EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL EVEN "HAPPY" IT MAKES ME ANGRY AND SAD. CAN RELATE, IT IS A HAPPY FEELING WHEN THAT HAPPENED AFTER WISHING THEY JUST DIE BUT ALSO SAD BECAUSE I WISHED THAT, AND AT THE SAME TIME I WAS INVADED WITH RAGE THAT THEY ACT AS IF NOTHING HAPPEN
BUT WHO CARES, HAPPY AND TERAPY ARC WHEN?

Group Leader
ugh that whole thing where they turn up the volume on the tv because they know they're about to beat their child into oblivion...that makes me so sick to my stomach

Aggregator gang
I'm either 1) going to get my feelings hurt, 2) REALLY get my feelings hurt, or 3) this will literally be nothing and just bait to get me emotionally distressed.
forgot to reply to this but it was emotional distress. it always is.

Users who are viewing this thread