No Home - Ch. 207 - Eunyung Baek's Home (16)

I'm so sad that this is going to end soon. The sudden timeskips made me feel sad because I thought we'd see more highschool life. But it makes sense, we've covered everyone's home life and how they're handling it.

Thank you for your good translations ❤️ I hope the author has a nice hiatus (although ik they'll never see this)

Group Leader
so wait, where did eunyung stay during winter? Maybe he found a super cheap place on short notice and was working his tail off. It was really sweet of him to say all that to haejoon and pretty uncharacteristic. In some ways, they've been there for each other through thick and thin, but in a lot of other ways they've been each other's worst nightmares lol

Supporter
Just caught up, amazing series, thank you for translating, my only wish for part 4 is I need more Hara Kang

Aggregator gang
i really cant wait for the last arc to start. honestly i can only care about eunyung solely bc of his whump potential. considering that he's supposed to be haejoon's parallel, i think it would be a powerful story that if someone who feels as hopeless as eunyung, find little reasons to keep living, even if that means he never talks to the rest of the cast ever again. i think that juwan was right about haejoon being more strict to eunyung than to everyone else, and i hope that actually becomes important later, considering that eunyung holds haejoon's opinions to be some sort of truth. and completely delusional on my part, but i would love if eunyung had a crush on haejoon that will never be returned and it forever changes their dynamic

tbh I'm still not all that relieved bc Eunyung said something about living until 20 right???? when his bitches parents told him to see what it's like to have a kid like him or sumthin

Users who are viewing this thread