No Home - Ch. 221 - Again, Eunyung (6)

Aggregator gang
If you gotta do something, just do it! If you wait till you wanna you never will. We’d never have a great TL like this otherwise! Improve your life!

Dex-chan lover
If you gotta do something, just do it! If you wait till you wanna you never will. We’d never have a great TL like this otherwise! Improve your life!
I fundamentally agree with Eunyung about him having multiple days and chances, and he kept putting it off.

However, at the same time, I can empathize with him. He thought he had until today, until 5 PM, to do it. The deadline gives a sense of... Security? Comfort? Something. I can put it off until this time. I can get myself ready until then. And to his credit, he tried going at lunch, at least a bit before the deadline.

As a practical thing, if he just explained the situation, they'd probably let him in. Whether he will or not, now that he has no deadline, is a separate issue.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Leave procrastination to pros like me

Contributor
Mm I get it. There's something deep down you want to do, but taking the first step and committing is so hard and terrifying that you want to put it off and take any excuse not to take it. Maybe the fear and trepidation will disappear if you just let the opportunity go and stay as you are, but the feeling of that missed opportunity feels as bad, and there isn't a deadline for that feeling to pass

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I think even though the deadline's past, Baldie & the theater club members would make an exception & probably let him join anyways. Mr. Basic bc he knows Eunyung is in a difficult situation, & the theater club members bc they wanted him so badly last time.

Eunyung acts really mature, but he's still just a kid! A drastic step like this would be tough for anyone, & I'm glad at least now he recognized he did in fact want to do it & it was fear stopping him, no more excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread