No Home - Ch. 247 - Eunyung Baek 2 (1)

Fed-Kun's army
they should not take his picture without eunyung's consent....... :huh:

Dex-chan lover
honestly, kind of a shame that the Minju/Haejoon scene at the end is probably just a red herring because they'd make a VERY cute couple.

Aggregator gang
ngl i love every eunyung arc. like im not complaining bc in fact i need to see where he goes as a character. i really wonder what his purpose is. bc so far, we're basically done. like obviously last foruth of the series, but honestly this story been kinda done for a bit. all the major arc moments have passed and now we're kinda at the loose threads and tying them up. the characters beside eunyung and haejoon has long finished their arcs and stories, and even haejoon has tied up some things that were a mystery for a while.

and i think eunyung has done a good job at encapsulating his story but I think his is still pretty incomplete compared to them. i just wonder what his conclusion is. like what was the point in adding him. at first he was just the opposite of haejoon. then he was a mirror of haejoon. then he was someone haejoon would discipline and would follow the words of haejoon. then they were portrayed as enemies. then they were mutual (sometimes reluctant) support for each other. then eunyung helped haejoon with his family. he was the first character we were introduced to and yet i can't help but feel like he has more to go in terms of story.

even though right now, he's calmed down, the fact that the story isn't done kinda makes me think shits gonna hit the fan again. i wonder what is the purpose of him being the deuteragonist. bc obviously his story collides with haejoon our main character, but also he has such an extensive story outside of haejoon that i also wonder what he's supposed to learn from it

Dex-chan lover
Like they look cute but I don’t really see them together. Unless the author give us more development… 👀
I mean, there were a few chapters where she almost explicitly asked him to date her. It may have actually been explicit. It's been a while.

He turned her down because he didn't want to.

Eunyung is actually looking forward in life!!? This is so much improvement compared to him in chapter 83 ;; he's not gonna waste his life anymore ;;

also side note i love this
Screenshot-2024-04-09-at-12-16-01-PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread