No Home - Ch. 252 - Eunyung Baek 2 (6)

Double-page supporter
+ is bro going to murder them 😟😟? even tho idgaf about their pity lifes but doing that would mess Eunyung life forever.. but if there's anything i learned from reading this till now it's to never believe the obvious hints at the end of any ch so yeah no murder

Dex-chan lover
+ is bro going to murder them 😟😟? even tho idgaf about their pity lifes but doing that would mess Eunyung life forever.. but if there's anything i learned from reading this till now it's to never believe the obvious hints at the end of any ch so yeah no murder

I think he is gathering evidence to force Child Protection Agency to step in?

Dex-chan lover
I think he is gathering evidence to force Child Protection Agency to step in?
Do asian Child Protection Agencies ever do shit?

I'll repeat again for the delusional people in the back who didn't hear the first time, truly shitty parents don't get better, ever.

Only a moronic braindead idiots didn't see this was coming, the entire series set the tone pretty well that abusive family who don't admit their mistakes and don't regret them simply will never get better.

Marie father and his family abused his own sister to the point she completely cut them off from her life altogether.
Marie father and her brother abused her and that didn't change.
Haejoon father abused his wife and when he met his son again he kept making excuses and justifying it.
Eunyung parents, the worst most abusive characters in the entire series would never be different, ever, to even imagine otherwise you really need to be a special type of fucking idiot.

Really, you don't need to be a genius to know that this is how the story was going, because that's how it goes in real life too, truly abusive shitty parents never think they did anything wrong, they never change, never apologize, never regret what they did, ever.
Cutting them from your life is all you can really do.

Now Eunyung parents crossed the line, they harassed Haejoon and Juwan, who for all intents and purposes are his husband and little brother, you just don't mess with a man family.
But now? Now it's time to make them truly pay, I dont know what Eunyung is planning, but boy, it will be good :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
We all need to appreciate Juwans dedication to holding back the two "Mad Dogs" of the group. Without him giving them some sense it'd be over.

I do think (or at least hoping) Eunyung has something up his sleeve, but it's sad how common it is for victims to go back to their abusers. When Eunyung took back his autonomy his father became a man to him, he saw his true face and he realized his father didn't have power over him. Despite all this freedom Eunyung has gained, and all the work he's done for himself, it only took was dad pulling his hood back, and using excessive force on a sensitive area like the neck for him to go back to feeling powerless. Goes to show abuse isn't something you can "get over" that easily, especially if you're dealing with those that hurt you directly.
But that's just my interpretation

Dex-chan lover

I'll repeat again for the delusional people in the back who didn't hear the first time, truly shitty parents don't get better, ever.

Only a moronic braindead idiots didn't see this was coming, the entire series set the tone pretty well that abusive family who don't admit their mistakes and don't regret them simply will never get better.

Marie father and his family abused his own sister to the point she completely cut them off from her life altogether.
Haejoon father abused his wife and when he met his son again he kept making excuses and justifying it.
Eunyung parents, the worst most abusive characters in the entire series would never be different, ever, to even imagine otherwise you really need to be a special type of fucking idiot.

Really, you don't need to be a genius to know that this is how the story was going, because that's how it goes in real life too, truly abusive shitty parents never think they did anything wrong, they never change, never apologize, never regret what they did, ever.

Now Eunyung parents crossed the line, they harassed Haejoon and Juwan, who for all intents and purposes are his husband and little brother, you just don't mess with a man family.
But now? Now it's time to make them truly pay, I dont know what Eunyung is planning, but boy, it will be good :meguupog:

Cutting the toxic parents out completely is not easily without the help of law enforcements though. I admit Asian countries are not up to standard with child protection law due to tradition and culture but there has been a lot of progress being made (granted I am not the one to talk as I am not an expert, so I have nothing to backup my claim except for some limited experience and anecdotes).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We all need to appreciate Juwans dedication to holding back the two "Mad Dogs" of the group. Without him giving them some sense it'd be over.

I do think (or at least hoping) Eunyung has something up his sleeve, but it's sad how common it is for victims to go back to their abusers. When Eunyung took back his autonomy his father became a man to him, he saw his true face and he realized his father didn't have power over him. Despite all this freedom Eunyung has gained, and all the work he's done for himself, it only took was dad pulling his hood back, and using excessive force on a sensitive area like the neck for him to go back to feeling powerless. Goes to show abuse isn't something you can "get over" that easily, especially if you're dealing with those that hurt you directly.
But that's just my interpretation
Juwan is a true hero who stopped Haejoon from ruining his own life lol

Eunyung always has something up his sleeve, never underestimate him.
As for his father pulling his hood, my interpretation is that before Eunyung saw him for who he was, not some monster, but a pathetic feeble old man who's not worth, I believe that pulling his hood triggered him in ptsd way, it made him feel powerless again, I feel that's part of the reason he went back, the other part is because he realized that even if his father is a feeble old man, he won't back down, neither his mother.

I think he realized that he can't just walk away from them, because now that he has money they'll never stop pestering him, that with the hood pull triggering him + harassing Haejoon and Juwan, made him realize that he  really need to teach them a lesson, something big enough to make them realize they'll never control him again, ever.
He's finally free and he's never going back.
Cutting the toxic parents out completely is not easily without the help of law enforcements though. I admit Asian countries are not up to standard with child protection law due to tradition and culture but there has been a lot of progress being made (granted I am not the one to talk as I am not expert, so I have nothing to backup my claim except for some limited experience and anecdotes).
Yeah, unfortunately that's true for the truly worst parents, many will bother the person for a while and give up, but the worst you need the police to do something because they'll never stop.

Asian countries unfortunately are very backwards in a lot of social issues, but it definitely slowly getting better thanks to new generation not just accepting things as they are as much.
It's baby steps really, I don't think things will truly change until most of older generation dies, after all politicians mostly pander to them.

Example of what I mean, gay marriage in Japan, most young people are in favor, with some old people too, it's pretty clear they could easily legalize it if they wanted, but most politicians in Japan are on the conservative side, plus they probably fear losing votes of older people, that's pretty much only reason it didn't happen yet.

Dex-chan lover
Juwan is a true hero who stopped Haejoon from ruining his own life lol

Eunyung always has something up his sleeve, never underestimate him.
As for his father pulling his hood, my interpretation is that before Eunyung saw him for who he was, not some monster, but a pathetic feeble old man who's not worth, I believe that pulling his hood triggered him in ptsd way, it made him feel powerless again, I feel that's part of the reason he went back, the other part is because he realized that even if his father is a feeble old man, he won't back down, neither his mother.

I think he realized that he can't just walk away from them, because now that he has money they'll never stop pestering him, that with the hood pull triggering him + harassing Haejoon and Juwan, made him realize that he  really need to teach them a lesson, something big enough to make them realize they'll never control him again, ever.
He's finally free and he's never going back.

Yeah, unfortunately that's true for the truly worst parents, many will bother the person for a while and give up, but the worst you need the police to do something because they'll never stop.

Asian countries unfortunately are very backwards in a lot of social issues, but it definitely slowly getting better thanks to new generation not just accepting things as they are as much.
It's baby steps really, I don't think things will truly change until most of older generation dies, after all politicians mostly pander to them.

Example of what I mean, gay marriage in Japan, most young people are in favor, with some old people too, it's pretty clear they could easily legalize it if they wanted, but most politicians in Japan are on the conservative side, plus they probably fear losing votes of older people, that's pretty much only reason it didn't happen yet.

For the same sex marriage situation is Japan, Japan court rules ban on same-sex marriage is ‘unconstitutional’ but they have not legalized it at the moment. It is also the same case in my home country, Vietnam; same sex marriage is not recognized nor protected by current laws.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As for his father pulling his hood, my interpretation is that before Eunyung saw him for who he was, not some monster, but a pathetic feeble old man who's not worth, I believe that pulling his hood triggered him in ptsd way, it made him feel powerless again,
Yes! This is exactly what I was trying to convey lmao.
Earlier in the series when Eunyung felt helpless his dad was shrouded in mystery. Then we get him realizing his dad isn't that strong and seeing him for what he is. Now we're back to the beginning, that one seemingly minor action reverted him back to a child.
Looking back, Eunyung noted how small and weak his dad was, he towered over him,. But in the present his turned back into a child small, his dad became that monster again

Dex-chan lover
For the same sex marriage situation is Japan, Japan court rules ban on same-sex marriage is ‘unconstitutional’ but they have not legalized it at the moment. It is also the same case in my home country, Vietnam; same sex marriage is not recognized nor protected with current laws.
It's kinda funny how that's arguably the best possible outcome at the moment, sure they didn't make it legal yet, but the courts made clear that they can't outright ban it either, so it's in a limbo cause some politicians can't make it illegal but don't want to make it legal either.

Makes legalizing it just a question of time in my opinion, it could have been a lot worse, making the fight extremely hard, but this way you can argue its already won, just need to outright happen in time.
Yes! This is exactly what I was trying to convey lmao.
Earlier in the series when Eunyung felt helpless his dad was shrouded in mystery. Then we get him realizing his dad isn't that strong and seeing him for what he is. Now we're back to the beginning, that one seemingly minor action reverted him back to a child.
Looking back, Eunyung noted how small and weak his dad was, he towered over him,. But in the present his turned back into a child small, his dad became that monster again
Trauma is a bitch, you can fight it and even overcome it for the most part, but a little part of you never truly gets past it, you just need to right trigger to bring it back like a flood, difference is that now Eunyung is in a better place, he knows how to deal with it now since he grew as a person.

Funny you mention him as a child, previous chapter title was him as a child giving food, and this one is again him as a child, makes sense since the arc is about his childhood, they're trying to make him feel like a child again, but not in a protected and loved way, but weak, small and powerless.

Rather than feel that his father is a monster, I think he realized that even if both his parents are smaller and weaker than him, that doesn't mean they're not threat, that they can make his life hell or even ruin it.
I think before he mostly truly feared was his father, and like many people who gets physically abused he realized he's not small and weak anymore, thet if really necessary he can now fight back.

I think now he realized that the physical part was never the truly harmful part, but the emotional and psychological side that was, that just as easily his father can make him feel small and weak again, and that if they can't outright hurt him, they can still ruin his life by harassing people he knows, tell them lies, make themselves to be the victims and so on.

Eunyung finally realized that he has to send them a message, or they'll never understand he won't submit anymore.

Dex-chan lover

You're crying because you don't know how the real world works, wah, wah.

Only a moronic, brain dead idiot wouldn't see that this is a fictional comic and not real life. And again, you're saying because this comic is like this, real life must be like it too.

Like, whatever. I could show you proof that you're wrong about the real world. I've literally already done that. But you keep whining because you can't accept that the real world is different from what you read in a comic.

You use Marie's dad as an example when that shows how stupid you are. He stopped being as bad because his sister told him to. That's literally showing you are wrong.

I can give you information about real world "Asian" countries that show you're wrong. You'll ignore it because you don't like it. You don't care what's real.

You've shown time and time again how you can't learn about the real world. Guess what? Just because you whine doesn't mean you're right.

Edit: lmao, bro is thinking a comic with ghosts and spirits is like real life. Smh. Whatever. You're allowed to be you. You're allowed to be stupid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For the same sex marriage situation is Japan, Japan court rules ban on same-sex marriage is ‘unconstitutional’ but they have not legalized it at the moment.
I always think about how the people who made fun of the USA for legalizing gay marriage "late" and are behind the rest of the world are the same ones who turn around and praise Japan and Korea for being "way ahead of other countries" because of certain things each do that improve everyday life. In general they completely ignore non European countries that still don't have it legalized (Australia didn't even have it legalized until a year after the US)

Dex-chan lover
I always think about how the people who made fun of the USA for legalizing gay marriage "late" and are behind XYZ "progressive" countries are the same ones who turn around and praise Japan and Korea for being "way ahead of the rest of the world" because of certain things each do that improve everyday life. In general they completely ignore non European countries that still don't have it legalized (Australia didn't even have it legalized until a year after the US)
I know you don't like me. It's obvious. But I'm actually agreeing with you on CERTAIN parts and will just add some details.

Japan has a very explicit but not much talked about (outside specific fields) public relations campaign. It's called Cool Japan. It is a campaign to make Japan look, literally, cool.

Again, I know you don't like me even though I literally just point out the truth, but I'm agreeing with you on certain parts of this point.

Dex-chan lover
Japan has a very explicit but not much talked about (outside specific fields) public relations campaign. It's called Cool Japan. It is a campaign to make Japan look, literally, cool.
I knew of the rebrand movement but I didn't know it had a name! It's upsetting that it worked so well, just another way colonizers change the narrative

Users who are viewing this thread