No Home - Ch. 256 - Eunyung Baek 2 (10)

Dex-chan lover
can you guys like DM each other or something and stop arguing in the comments...
thanks for your hardwork, I don't comment on every chapter, so I will take the chance to say how glad I'm that you share with us the ts version of this great manhwa.

Double-page supporter
like damnnn who hurt eunyung's dad to make him fucked up like that

well if he's not a product of abuse like eunyung mom, he must have some massive inferiority complex stemming from his life circumstances...

also it kinda reminds me of early chapters eunyung... I'm so glad eunyung's got better influences to change for the better 🥹

Double-page supporter
His parents remind me of Leeteuk of super junior parents, TW!!!
Leeteuk's fathers killed both his parents (granpa/grandma) and kill himself, leaving note for Leeteuk said

"Do you truly believe you achieved success all by yourself?"

and leaving him debt, made him sell his cars and working super hard after discharge from army.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO i laughed when Haejoon turned around and Eunyung had the bottle. The type of comedic timing you can only get in comics

Double-page supporter
"you're going to be even worse than me"
bro knows how bad he was from the start, what a plot twist

“You change through who you met and didn’t meet”. That quote replays back and forth when I read this chapter.

Eunyoung is not the same kid he was back then. He met the guy that just saved him from murder.

So Haejoon pls spare him from YOUR murder case too I’m begging at this point

Fed-Kun's army
"you're going to be even worse than me"
bro knows how bad he was from the start, what a plot twist
Eunyung has high self-awareness, so it makes sense if his parents obviously know what they were doing but did not care.

oh man I just had to start reading this with the latest chapter being like the biggest cliffhanger nuoooo Haejoon my boiii
Thank you WhataFruit you're amazing

HAEJOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man... i feel like if i talk about the kind of teenager i was in trying to explain how i feel about Eunyung's Wild Ride it wouldn't fully convey the white hot rage and desperation i can empathize with here lol. "are you going to destroy all my chances of leaving here even though you hate me this much? are you gonna purposefully destroy my ability to get a job, or my chances to learn how to drive, or my chances to go to school... just so i'm either still stuck here as an unhireable NEET or living on the streets long into adulthood? haven't you learned that punishment doesn't work? are you going to keep trying to prove punishment works on me for the rest of your life, just to prove a point over me? is it going to be like this forever? should i just die? should i just kill you?" -i remember thinking like this. even if eunyung just thought "maybe he'll die or maybe this'll just scare him into leaving me alone and either's fine," i know where that cornered animal impulse came from... not that it often works out so well.

WOW i have a lot of feelings on this chapter…

the cover art especially with little eunyung and haejoon is making me tear up 🥹🥹🥹

thank you for translating!

Last edited:
What in the f world? Cutting off someone's source of income and threatening them? Not to mention his past actions, just these are enough to make someone want to kill others, he is courting death fr

Users who are viewing this thread