No Home - Ch. 258 - Eunyung Baek 2 (12)

Haejoon never stop being funny
And the mf dad really tried to report Eunyung oooooooooooh…. Thank god it’s Haejoon…..
Also the way Eunyung is panicking while on the phone is just so 😭😭😭

(Thank you for translating ∩^ω^∩)

Power Uploader
The train's finally left the station, wow. Eunyung can finally become a ward of the state till he becomes an adult. I believe his is totally a case of nurture. Nature has only a minimal role in this. He might have been an unruly kid, but his behaviour towards friends and life in general suggests there's not a single drop of a psychopath in him.

He was doing fine when he was in the dorms. The right environment is all he needs to not give in him to his vengeful instincts. I get that he was the one who baited his gene sources with money into taking him back, but he's shown time and again to be able to learn from his mistakes.

Even the issue of his sperm donor threatening to go on interviews to destroy any future career of Eunyung's as a celebrity is gone now. With a police report for abuse, his credibility as a suffering father has fallen down to zero and is gonna stay there.

I feel a teensy bit sorry for the egg donor, though. She could at least divorce that man and try to do something about her own life, and maybe in 20 years there would be a chance for reconciliation with her offspring.

I think (and hope) we won't need an Eunyung Baek 3 arc.

The next arc is called

Hello, Home

and is still ongoing as of now.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter shows how for all her pity story of being abused, she's not a victim in this situation but an accomplice, she never saw Eunyung abused as something bad, and when shit hit the fan she dares to accuse of Haejoon doing the report because he has a grudge against the family, because God forbid he doing it because they deserve it, nope, they did nothing wrong after all, nothing is ever their fault, it's all Eunyung fault cause he's a problem child.

The best and worst part of this series? This is unfortunately realistic, some abusive parents really are like this or even worse, really shows how blood doesn't make family, and how some people doesn't deserve forgiveness.

Double-page supporter
Idk, feels like Eunyung probably refused to report them.

The next arc is called

Hello, Home

the word used can be meant as both "hello" and "goodbye", so i wonder which one it's intended to be. if it's the end of the comic, which i feel like it's been said to be, i feel it may be intended to be "goodbye"

Idk, feels like Eunyung probably refused to report them.
Worried about this. It can be very hard for a child to feel empowered to report or press charges because there are complicated feelings and risks involved.

I was wondering what domestic violence laws are like in Korea. Something I have heard time and time again in the US is how often DV or abuse charges are dropped because the victim will refuse to prosecute, even if other family members or people have evidence. This is counter productive since it's extremely common for victims of abuse to forgive their partners/parents, and even guilt and fear about bringing up a charge. DV victims in a relationship take on average more than 7 individual tries to leave them.

I'm thinking as an example there were witnesses who saw Gabby Petito being abused by Brian Christopher Laundrie and called the police on them, but since Gabby refused to press charges, the witnesses couldn't do anything. Then she was murdered days later.

GO HAEJOON OMGGG!!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT YES REPORT THOSE BITCHES

flashback eunyung panicking on the phone to 911 made me so ☹️☹️poor boy

my heart honestly breaks for eunyung this entire arc😭

Double-page supporter
Ah the usual, "Ah! don't let outsiders get involved with our family's problems, it's embarrassing (harmful to our reputation)!"

I wonder what's the turning point— the dad seems like a very jealous guy who let the resentment of life failures pile up on him, while the mom was a victim of abuse who only knew to continue the cycle instead of break free from it. It seemed like they did cherish Eunyung at one point but too blinded but their own personal problems to change for the better.

I think this more or less resolves Eunyung's family issues and it does seem like the manhwa's coming to an end— is there anyone left that doesn't have their story arc at a nice end point? Haejoon and his mom maybe?

The train's finally left the station, wow. Eunyung can finally become a ward of the state till he becomes an adult. I believe his is totally a case of nurture. Nature has only a minimal role in this. He might have been an unruly kid, but his behaviour towards friends and life in general suggests there's not a single drop of a psychopath in him.

He was doing fine when he was in the dorms. The right environment is all he needs to not give in him to his vengeful instincts. I get that he was the one who baited his gene sources with money into taking him back, but he's shown time and again to be able to learn from his mistakes.

Even the issue of his sperm donor threatening to go on interviews to destroy any future career of Eunyung's as a celebrity is gone now. With a police report for abuse, his credibility as a suffering father has fallen down to zero and is gonna stay there.

I feel a teensy bit sorry for the egg donor, though. She could at least divorce that man and try to do something about her own life, and maybe in 20 years there would be a chance for reconciliation with her offspring.

I think (and hope) we won't need an Eunyung Baek 3 arc.

The next arc is called

Hello, Home

im sorry i returned to this manhwa after awhile and my brain is fuzzy remembering U_U

can anyone give me a brief summary or chapter numbers for the egg donor??

Users who are viewing this thread