No Home - Ch. 259 - Eunyung Baek 2 (13)

Ty for the translation and have a nice vacation!!!
Eunyung always remind me of myself, given that my whole past is literally just kinda like eunyung's, it really proven that in an environment like that everyone will bound to be somewhat messed up in the head

ITS ENDED THIS WAS A LITTLE BITTERSWEET BUT IM SO HAPPY HES FINALLY FREE FROM THEM WOO HOO RESOLUTION

also i feel the end is looming near 😥

Yeah children arent born evil, kids dont know sh*t and they just do as they see or as theyre told. Now that youre aware of your broken self you must have the strenght of 2 people to be able to mend your self and still you will never be whole. The ultimate bullshit, life.

um um umum um um umum umum (to the tune of feddy fazber)
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START!!
ok first off, im happy that juwan isnt spilling everything abt eunyungs situation cause i KNOW he's got a big flappy mouth like. this is taking a lot of self control. nice. yay! glad that he learned to not do that

UM X BILLION WON????? that could be... from 9,000,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 which is.... about could be 9 mil to 1 mil in CAD. IDK IF ITS CAUSE IM FROM TORONTO but that doesn't sound TOO bad........ to be fair a studio flat rn is like a million bucks.... so.

i see. hm haejoons mom is hyper aware of abuse that might be happening. huh. interesting.... shows a peek at her past? a little? kindof hrrrrrrm inducing.

the lady who kindof had eunyungs back sortof. i see why she would move away i don't blame her. like what the heck... id be scared if some crack looking addict was like "CRAZY B YOU DARE REPORT ME??" like uurgh um not cool.
eunyung just seeing them act like that then whe he says it at the table they're like "huh?? don't say that?????"
i find it interesting that they were loose lipped around him but got mad that he repeated THEIR OWN WORDS like huh?? I'm getting frustrated thinking about it. URGH!

Users who are viewing this thread