No Home - Ch. 49 - Marie Kim (10)

hi i recently binged this and now daily updates...! thanks :)

you said no begging.

...too bad

🥺🙏🏿🥺🙏🏿

BCS

Dex-chan lover
If Haejoon is not going to snap by the end of this I'm going to be disappointed

Thank you for the translation ! You know we signed up to be part of your harem as soon as we pressed that "reading" option. Showing appreciation to our dear Translator is only natural~

I don't even care if haejoon doesn't snap I want him to say fuck this and just leave the class early. I rlly rlly fucking love this friendship tho

I legit want this series to get a K drama adaptation
even tho I dont watch K drama
and THANK YOU SIR FOR TRANSLATING

Thank god someone didn't sneak the money into his bag. I was so scared of that. Poor Haejoon. Tent guy's chance to redeem himself has come, I hope he doesn't waste it.

Man, this is absolutely degrading for Haejoon.... Eunyung, please save your bro quickly I can't take it anymore

Group Leader
oof poor haejoon. it’s gotta be humiliating for him, I hope everything gets sorted out soon

Fed-Kun's army
haejooooonnnnnnnnn damn he don't deserve all these.
anw, eunyung didn't lie when he say he has great conversation skill.

Double-page supporter
When I was in high school, one of my classmates lost the phone and money inside her bag. We were asked to leave our things unless it's important before going to the auditorium. Since I was the last one who left the room, my teacher and classmates suspected me right away. I told them it wasn't me. They asked to inspect my bag. I showed them. It wasn't there. When they were still doubtful, my female teacher asked me to remove my skirt. I fckn removed it in front of everyone (thank god I was wearing shorts that time). After that she nonconcensually touched my private area thinking I might be hiding it there. I was shocked. It was so embarrassing. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. It was the worst feeling and I don't want anyone to experience it. So I understand how it feels like to be in this kind of situation.

(I apologise for any grammatical errors or bad english, english isn't my main language. I just want to share my story since our main character is experiencing the same.)

Users who are viewing this thread