No Home - Ch. 51 - Marie Kim (12)

Ahhhh I’m guessing Marie’s not gonna be able to go to the dorms and ends up staying at the house ?
I feel so bad for the aunt :( her brother is really messed up , and I want Haejoon to be happy :(((

BCS

Dex-chan lover
It's like poetry, it rhymes

And guys, wasn't it obvious from the beginning she'll end up in the old dorms?

“Even though i’m stronger than you.”

That’s terrifying. That sent chills down my spine. One of my greatest fears is when a man realizes he is stronger than me. I’ve been pushed down and hurt so many times by a man playing around. I’m terrified of what would happen if someone realizes they’re stronger than me, and they get serious. It’s terrifying and frustrating.

She blames her aunt who love and cares about her, just because her own mistakes. yep. I thought I was starting to sympathize with him but I didn't. shut your fcking mouth first!

Dex-chan lover
When they put you in that situation, where they put you in a place where you can't do anything "wrong" just because someone else will suffer what you "should" suffer yourself sucks. Having to swallow everything just so that person doesn't suffer, even worse, that they take it out on you for supposedly putting them in that place
AND THAT SENTENCE "EVEN THOUGH I'M STRONGER THAN YOU" GOD WHAT A DISGUST GAVE ME, I HATE IT SO MUCH

Thumbnail

Double-page supporter
How can he act like that toward his good aunt in such a situation!!

Users who are viewing this thread