No Home - Ch. 84 - Minju Gong and Marie Kim (1)

Group Leader
This chapter began with suffering so Haejoon had to be featured, it is law. But... what is going on between him and Marie...
So one girl who drew the short end of every stick she got, one girl who's been blessed in life in every thinkable way, and Marie; this will be beautiful I mean painful.

Thank you for the chapter! Lovin the new credit page

Dex-chan lover
Marie keeps walking on Haejoon and misunderstanding the situation

How could you do this to me..?!
Ok, did I miss something about their relationship

Contributor
One small typo, the teacher tells Marie to meet with the very nice journalism club president in one of the speech bubbles ("Have you met the Journalism club president before?")

Ah, rip Haejoon. Shit can't be helped. It's the first episode of an arc. This entire webtoon is effectively subtitled "Haejoon Painjoon." Now go say something before another misunderstanding happens

Lol that was a pretty short break, wasn't even a full week yet. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
you know, at this point i think you should just redraw the office sign once and just paste it whenever there's a scene in there. godspeed translator-kun.

Aggregator gang
okay why the fuck is haejoon sleeping in the journalism club classroom with his blanket covering him completely? i'd want to say poor haejoon, but this time, this one is completely his fault lmfao

Lolol haejoon's pain is a necessity for the new arcs

Hey author, can u just, like, hurt other random guy instead of haejoon? I mean i know he is the protagonist but aw poor haejoon..

Anyway thanks for the translations, translator-kun. Ily <3

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Any other comic and this would be the meet cute start to a romcom

But this one and it's just the beginning to more Haejoon suffering 😂

slaps no home: these kids can fit so much fucking trauma

ngl i was waiting for marie to snap a photo so we can make a joke that this is just haejoon suffering 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread