Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Noa-Senpai and Her Late Twenties

Dex-chan lover
most women want kid.
Are you a woman? Or someone with qualifications to make such claim?

Like, don't get me wrong, I'm ok with following your train of thought. But you do realize that's a MASSIVE claim to make right? And if it's coming from a man or someone that isn't at least a social science undergrad or higher, that'd be just pure mansplaining from who I assume a man from an eastern country that has misogyny issues like India.

Dex-chan lover
Are you a woman? Or someone with qualifications to make such claim?

Like, don't get me wrong, I'm ok with following your train of thought. But you do realize that's a MASSIVE claim to make right?
I dont need to be a Martian to know that the Olympus mont is the tallest and largest mountain know to man.
I dont need to live on Venus to know that no lifeform from earth can live on the planet and that even human probe get eaten by the acide in the athmosphere in a matter of minutes.
I dont need to be an ant to know that a gyne will live for decade, lay thousand and more of eggs, but will only have sex with a few different male one day in it's entire life.

There's a magnificent things born some thousand of year ago, it's called science. This thing help you understand things by having a number of people studies different field.
And one of these field consist of studying human comportement. These studies showed that physicaly and mentaly healthy men and women will want to have kids. This come from the simple fact that human are animals, and that ALL animal are made to, and will want to, keep their specie alive. This is the only reason why all healthy people feel sexual attraction.
And because of this, men and women alike will want to have kids, as long as they are not totaly brainwashed by a religion or a polticial belief.

And if it's coming from a man or someone that isn't at least a social science undergrad or higher, that'd be just pure mansplaining from who I assume a man from an eastern country that has misogyny issues like India.
FML, i should have finished reading before bothering...
I wouldn't have lost my time with people who say something as retarded as "mansplaining" and refuse science because manbad, while using tool made by men...
Tell me, when you talk about something that mainly impact men, like war, do you say that you are womansplaining? Or is it that no one should even dare to question women and women have all the right to question men on all subject?

Dex-chan lover
This come from the simple fact that human are animals, and that ALL animal are made to, and will want to, keep their specie alive.
Had we been in 300 BC Greece you'll be the first plebe to agree with Diogenes that a bald chicken is a man. Thank you for confirming my suspicion that you are in fact anything but qualified to talk about such topics.

Dex-chan lover
Had we been in 300 BC Greece you'll be the first plebe to agree with Diogenes that a bald chicken is a man. Thank you for confirming my suspicion that you are in fact anything but qualified to talk about such topics.
Seriously... That's your answer? I was expecting something idiot, but not absolutly retarded...

In my mind mc is taking revenge for chapter 1 but now I wish for mc to stop being npc and JUST DO IT (going out with her)

Users who are viewing this thread