Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Noa-senpai and Personal Space

Lol I'm just pointing out how dumb it is to get mad at this when the entire plot from go was that she has major issues and is selfish and clingy and Rihito is just blunt and boring. Not really "psychoanalyzing" just pointing out the stupidity of only now you have a problem with it. Would like to hear where I'm being a hypocrite. If telling someone that they're being dumb in why they're getting mad when this has been the story from the beginning is being a hypocrite then a lot of people are hypocrite.

I still don't understand how Rihito is out of character in this chapter. Unless you honestly think the dude is asexual or something which I don't think at all. I think he's very introverted and has low interest in others. A girl like the FMC is the kind of girl that would push him to have an interest because of her toxic personality because unless someone shows interest in him he'll never show interest to others. Her pushing his boundaries would either push him to act more harshly towards her or embarrassed and he did both first embarrassed then harshly when she pointed out his embarrassment.
Dude if you think that’s “getting mad” you need to go outside and interact with some real people smh 🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Dude if you think that’s “getting mad” you need to go outside and interact with some real people smh 🤦‍♂️
Dude lol if that's your best insult is to tell me to touch grass (Something I do everyday because I'm a working man) and interact with people more (Something I do because of my job). I think you're better off not responding.

If pointing out getting mad at this chapter is stupid when previous chapters and the central theme of the story tells and shows the reader she's toxic like this. I don't know what else to tell you other then you're stupid or lack reading comprehension.

Dude lol if that's your best insult is to tell me to touch grass (Something I do everyday because I'm a working man) and interact with people more (Something I do because of my job). I think you're better off not responding.

If pointing out getting mad at this chapter is stupid when previous chapters and the central theme of the story tells and shows the reader she's toxic like this. I don't know what else to tell you other then you're stupid or lack reading comprehension.
Bro, read what you just wrote and have some self awareness 😂

Dex-chan lover
0At2KGN.png

Noa-senpai is so cute I love her so much
Okawaii koto~

Users who are viewing this thread