Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Noa-senpai and Personal Space

Double-page supporter
This character has never been shy about voicing what he thinks. If he really wanted to get rid of her he would and quite easily.

Case in point is literally this chapter where he gets pissed off and tells her off. There is no reason to believe he wouldnt just stand up and leave if he truly got tired of her.

You're looking for something that isnt there in this type of manga
Tell that tô someone in a abusive relationship... she is his boss... from time tô time you can see him trying to distante himself from her but she does not care at all about that... now tô be fair i get what you are saying... my only point is that she is a bad person..

Double-page supporter
In the real world you learn that it's not abusif if it come from a women, and if she is beautifull the other is always the one responsible for it.
That is True, it happens in real life for sure, i said Yuri just because this is a manga kkk

Double-page supporter
Never said that what she did was malicious, that's your interpretation.

Yes, she has screws loose, that's as you said the premise. However so far her behavior was merely extremely clingy. She was too close for comfort, bu that was understandable. This time however she went much, much further. Not only was she too close, she completely dismissed his protest against said proximity and unilaterally decided that the distance that she is comfortable with is the "correct" distance, even when he told her it's too close for him.
Only him threatening with completely cutting their ties was able to reign her in a bit.
There's clingy, and there's what she pulled in this chapter, which went beyond anything she's done so far.
To me this guys had never been in a situation where a woman pulls something like this and the guys take it as a hint... later the motherfucker gets completly destroyed.

The problem is that the author didn't show to us that she likes him for real, like in a manga about a salaryman and a gal... if she does not show it looks like she is a bad person for sure

Double-page supporter
You're right. That's too selfish.
That is a menhera for you... The real problem is that she is just his friend... lets be real, how many times this had happen to her as she becomes like this... The guy gets as a hint for something more... and gets rejected

Double-page supporter
Abuse IS malicious in nature.

Because showing up uninvited to places wasn't anywhere near as creepy and clingy?! Out of everything she's done so far this is what yall are freaking out over.

I'd argue showing up uninvited and inserting herself places he never even told her about is far worse than what she pulled here, yet there were little to no comments calling her out nor abusive there. Why cause she just expressed her desire to be closer and he didnt?

It's even pointed out in this chapter, yes he is uncomfortable but Noa correctly points out he is just embarrassed and then teases him about it. That does not mean she is being abusive, specially not this case when there are worse examples. As many have jokingly pointed out, what she did here is women behaviour.
Is because i think alot people just assume she is a stalker and dont want tô be left out of anything he does... that can be done tô a friend...

Bro guys say this is abusive because imagine if he didn't call it out and view this as a hint that she likes him, and acted on if.

How many times this thing happen in the past with her?

Tô alot guys this is abuse, you need to know what you are doing... she knows what she is doing, because she tease him... come on brother.

I like how he doesn't fall for her no matter how sexy and cute she could be, to make this into a romantic relationship she will need to make him fall with her personality (we are damn, she can not even handle herself)

Double-page supporter
Care to explain that typical archetype for me? :wowee: Seriously though.

We lean more physically clingy than men, and social boundaries are very different, but in my experience the respect, fandom, and menhera traits are a lot closer to gender-balanced in real life than in manga. Let alone respect "toward men". Specifically, the personality trait distributions are similar and covariant so I don't think the word typical fits.

Maybe you're getting at something else?
Maybe the guys dont like this because they think that if MC got this as a hint, she would reject him and wanted tô stay as friends... i get this vibe from her as of right now.

My wife is just like her... but well it is my wife... to me the menhera happens more after the relationship is set as romantic, guys can see this as a betrayal waiting to happen maybe.

Double-page supporter
I like how he doesn't fall for her no matter how sexy and cute she could be, to make this into a romantic relationship she will need to make him fall with her personality (we are damn, she can not even handle herself)
Because she does not like him this way, in any point of the manga is show that she likes him... she does not want tô lose his attention and want him for herself only.

I dont know if you are a guy or a girl, but the worst thing he can do is fall for her the way she is right now... she does not like him bro.

Double-page supporter
She's a bit like a dog that wasn't properly socialized, and now he's training her to behave in an acceptable manner. The important thing is that he doesn't just fold and reinforce her clueless behavior. Like that South Park episode with Cesar Millan.

Double-page supporter
Alot of guys in the comments would have fall for her and got rejected... she does not like him as romance as of this chapter... is just that she does not like to share him that is why she is so forceful in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
love how people get all politcal like "she's abusing him! it's abuse!" when all this really is is a romance fantasy for emotionally shut in japanese dudes who wants to get bullied into a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... Noa is not really a good person, you can't do this kind of shit and after some time the guy confess tô you and you get mad for what he did.

I would be just like him, everything she does is just friendship... unless there is a confession coming from her or she is giving me head... everything is just her playing.
ayo wtf did I just read

Users who are viewing this thread