NTREVENGE - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm sure the last chapter will be the childhood friend helping her rapist to save the girls. Also add a title drop because it's funny
Picture this. She actually wasn't raped, it was her secret lover, and it was all an elaborate ruse to get the MC who she hated all along to abduct the girls, upon which she ultimately informs him that she always loved her "rapist" and not him. They kiss as he reeeee's in fetal position, and then title drops him. :kek:

Obviously I'm joking as well, but I wouldn't even be mad if it did.

Dex-chan lover
Protag:"I feel like I am forgetting something..."

childhood friend getting blackmailed and about to get a 2nd round of rape

Protag:"Nope, must have not been that important":wtf:
Literally what I was thinking, whenever he gets top from the warden right there

He did have a crush on his childhood friend, so what happened to that? Lmao

Supporter
Insert "I Was Here" comment, because I don't want to put more effort into it than I already have previously...

Dex-chan lover
Picture this. She actually wasn't raped, it was her secret lover, and it was all an elaborate ruse to get the MC who she hated all along to abduct the girls, upon which she ultimately informs him that she always loved her "rapist" and not him. They kiss as he reeeee's in fetal position, and then title drops him. :kek:

Obviously I'm joking as well, but I wouldn't even be mad if did.
No lie if that happened word for word, I'd lose my shit from laughing

Dex-chan lover
Protag:"I feel like I am forgetting something..."

childhood friend getting blackmailed and about to get a 2nd round of rape

Protag:"Nope, must have not been that important":wtf:
To be fair, I would forget about my traumatized childhood friend for a bit if I had a loyal sex slave I was comfortable enough to share fried chicken with. You can't buy that type of thing.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that guy that didn't come to school was probably busy going to town ... on your childhood 'friend'. Sheesh, with friends like him you don't NEED enemies. But getting a boob AND blow job from pretend warden over there seems mighty effective ... at making him forget his childhood friend. Unfortunately for her it was NEVER about her but only about his butt hurt pride.

Also, the lipstick is coming back into the picture. Being a sloppy, unorganized and unfocused 'criminal' will end up making you lose your butt virginity in prison. Then he can hatch a obscure plot to get back at the other prisoners. It's the circle of NTR life, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Literally what I was thinking, whenever he gets top from the warden right there

He did have a crush on his childhood friend, so what happened to that? Lmao
MC's balls were crushed by the weight of three totally different and masochistic gals. Difference is like heaven and hell.

Users who are viewing this thread