NTREVENGE - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I'm positive that the discussion will be receptive to those last few pages & certainly the 5.17 rating this manga has with 508 people rating this at a 1 won't change in the slightest. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm positive that the discussion will be receptive to those last few pages & certainly the 5.17 rating this manga has with 508 people rating this at a 1 won't change in the slightest. Thanks for the translations.
costanza-popcorn.gif

Dex-chan lover
So the entire time he's coming up with this convoluted ass plan to "get back" at the people around the main culprit rather than targeting him directly first, the guy's just been banging his childhood friend literally non-stop?

Nah, don't try to check on her directly using the demon's powers or nothing like that, or even spy on her to make sure she isn't dead. Just keep banging random women while the girl you actually care about is being blindfolded and banged non-stop at the threat of being turned into a cumdumpster.

Dex-chan lover
would international ratings/on here even matter to the artist, 'piracy' aside the raws are still uploaded to some comics website that has new chapters behind paywalls so i imagine the artist is still making a lot of money even if it goes downhill/they tank the story/ending or so

So the entire time he's coming up with this convoluted ass plan to "get back" at the people around the main culprit rather than targeting him directly first, the guy's just been banging his childhood friend literally non-stop?

Nah, don't try to check on her directly using the demon's powers or nothing like that, or even spy on her to make sure she isn't dead. Just keep banging random women while the girl you actually care about is being blindfolded and banged non-stop at the threat of being turned into a cumdumpster.
i'm surprised he even cares anymore considering he's been busy having 'fun' with the slaves/kidnapped girls

i wonder if asmodeus would've agreed if he had asked her to 'protect' her or so

Dex-chan lover

The issue I have & most likely everyone else has is the question: WHO ARE WE SUPPOSE TO LIKE IN THIS MANGA?
The only one I can say with confidence is Asmode because she's a demon doing what any demon in fiction would do. For me & what other people have said in previous discussions is that she's playing the long con. I hope that once Sakuraba fulfills his revenge & is happy, that is where she'll give him the big middle finger at the end & make him as miserable as everyone else as a part of her original & hidden plan. You are right that the time spent (Idk how much time has passed in the world) getting his revenge on the women instead of the guy that did the most damage, was the first thing he should've done. No we did not because the author really wanted this to happen because they want us to hate this manga or doesn't know how to write. Sorry for the rant & thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The issue I have & most likely everyone else has is the question: WHO ARE WE SUPPOSE TO LIKE IN THIS MANGA?
The only one I can say with confidence is Asmode because she's a demon doing what any demon if fiction would do. For me & what other people have said in the discussion have said is that she's playing the long con. I hope that once Sakuraba fulfills his revenge & is happy, that is where she'll give him the big middle finger at the end & make him as miserable as everyone else as a part of her original plan. You are right that the time spent (Idk how much time has passed in the world) getting his revenge on the women instead of the guy that did the most damage, was the first thing he should've done. No we did not because the author really wanted this to happen because they want us to hate this manga or doesn't know how to write. Sorry for the rant & thank you for reading.
A Death Note style ending where the evil contract monster just offs the protag at the end would be the most fitting ending to this.

Dex-chan lover
would international ratings/on here even matter to the artist, 'piracy' aside the raws are still uploaded to some comics website that has new chapters behind paywalls so i imagine the artist is still making a lot of money even if it goes downhill/they tank the story/ending or so

i'm surprised he even cares anymore considering he's been busy having 'fun' with the slaves/kidnapped girls

i wonder if asmodeus would've agreed if he had asked her to 'protect' her or so
You are correct because the Western audience don't matter but I am curious what the discussion for this manga in Japan is like for this manga whether it is positive or negative.

Dex-chan lover
You are correct because the Western audience don't matter but I am curious what the discussion for this manga in Japan is like for this manga whether it is positive or negative.
i'm sure you could find and google translate some reviews but based on the name i 'm sure some ppl might avoid reading it overall versus just 'review bombing'

i know there have been some scan teams that have posted comments from some sites before but depends on the series

MC actually did send Asmodeus to check on her, and Asmodeus does know that the childhood friend is getting ntr’ed. She’s just not telling to MC because she finds the situation more entertaining this way.

I’m not disagreeing with you nor am I defending MC. Asmodeus is probably just going to let the situation continue on until she gets her powers back and then have MC ntr his childhood friend to get her back.

Like just think about the story as the MC trying to win the battle of NTRs, as scummy as this sounds: even though childhood friend is like this, it’s not like MC can’t re-NTR her himself with the demon of lusts help, what happens to her is of little consequence as long as MC isn’t caught by the police.

But yeah it’s still incredibly dumb to not go after the tanned idiot first when this all started with him 🤦 . It’s like MC respects him in dumb twisted way

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The real take from all tvis is thay wow Asmode must be having fun
even if she isn't feeding off ppl's desire/hatred i can imagine some demons just giving ppl like mc a bit of power and just chilling in his house and mooching off his food (since i think his mom (unless that's the other series too) is hypnotized to think she's his cousin staying over)

Users who are viewing this thread