Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

I can't wait for ramor to fully realize the home he's been digging for himself
All the money he and his family owe her, the ride and unforgivable actions he's taken against her, the fact that good own precious and dear Julia is a two faced bitch 😂
Ahh that will be just so satisfying to read

Fed-Kun's army
"princess carry by the prince???" No thanks. "Princess carry by your brother???" Yes please.

Lol XD

Double-page supporter
World not works like what you want girl. Work hards to reach your dream like Yulia working hard to get what she want..
But i guess you wont understand because you and ramos is the stupidest in this series :D

*sorry i cant help mocking julie because her ego is too much in this chapter. I still love the author works nevertheless*

Dex-chan lover
We sure Ramor is nobility? He seems like some random thug you can pick out at any seedy bar in the slums.

Dex-chan lover
Does little Julie even like Ramor? What is that doofus even doing? His obsession has driven him to assault a woman in public, and for what?
The brother is my favorite "suitor" for Yulia, too bad this isn't that kind of story.

Mrs. Blanche everyone already thinks your delusional for trying to follow the book's plot. Trying to change how you act now to try to get the ending you want will just make everyone think your a two face delusional b**** that throws a tantrum when you don't get what you want. Everyone saw you hooking up with Ramor if you try to aim at the prince now people are going to think you're a s***. If you wanted the Prince in the first place you should have gone after him instead of someone who already has a fiance. Excuse my language her thinking process pisses me off and she is so delusional relying on the book instead of trying to carve her own fate.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god dammit, he's going to read the book only to realize he's being used to further a two-faced bitch's shitty goals and cause problems for our heroine and her dreams of palimony.
Though, I dont understand why she is waiting so long to claim. I guess it's a hold up in bureaucracy.

Also, I get that the blood drowned what little his brain still functioned, but who just assaults someone in front of their entire posse? Gonna need a Surprised Pikachu meme.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
At first she didn't have nothing to proove exept some testimony.
So she build up more and more solid proof.
She need to modify the engagement contract to add a close "damage and interest" too.
She want to trap her fiance and his father, for that she need to strike quickly
And from the start, she fixed her dead line to the downfall scene from the book.

Users who are viewing this thread