Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

esp

I can see how it's sorta presenting her as clueless to the romance attempts from the foreigners, but it feels more like the three are so obviously inept that there's no pointing in acknowledging them. They're just annoying everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long till this arc ends, not really enjoying it so far.
Honestly, me neither. Most we’ve gotten so far is these two annoying bitches that everyone is fine with letting them do whatever they want. MC not caring about anything at all either, she has no goals with things anymore now that the main plot has ended.

Dex-chan lover
I can see how it's sorta presenting her as clueless to the romance attempts from the foreigners, but it feels more like the three are so obviously inept that there's no pointing in acknowledging them. They're just annoying everyone.
I dont think it makes sense that she doesn't realize that the princess likes her brother when she's supposed to be a bro-con? Her thinking "diplomacy reasons?" Was a bit annoying

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of amused by how she really does think of nothing but business. I think that comes across far better with these rejects than with the native cast. Probably because she doesn't have any other feelings for them.

Well, the prince isn't bad, as he seems to be genuinely interested in more than her, but so far he doesn't bring a whole lot to the story. A bit, but not much.

Aight that's it. Moulin just crossed the line. Hope she gets a "💢💢💢"
Yeah, she was savable before, but now there's little hope left. She needs a swift kick where it hurts before she even has a chance of turning around.

I dont think it makes sense that she doesn't realize that the princess likes her brother when she's supposed to be a bro-con? Her thinking "diplomacy reasons?" Was a bit annoying
Well, empathy isn't exactly her strong point. She's by no means lacking it, but she has shown trouble connecting with how others think once or twice.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, me neither. Most we’ve gotten so far is these two annoying bitches that everyone is fine with letting them do whatever they want. MC not caring about anything at all either, she has no goals with things anymore now that the main plot has ended.
The kid is annoying, i dont particularly mind the older sister since she at least contributes to Yulia realizing she likes Rudd to some minor degree and its good to have rivalry, the kid tho, she's just a bootleg version of the delusional child from the last arc

Dex-chan lover
Dunno, in short Juhua just not that handsome to me if you compared him to the other dudes.
And on the other note I don't particularly like how he approach things with Yulia, so please stop.

Aggregator gang
The kid is annoying, i dont particularly mind the older sister since she at least contributes to Yulia realizing she likes Rudd to some minor degree and its good to have rivalry, the kid tho, she's just a bootleg version of the delusional child from the last arc
Eh, I'm almost certain that those people who kidnapped Yulia were sent by the older sister to try and make her "damaged goods" like they said so that she wouldn't be able to marry Rudd.

Dex-chan lover
she has no goals with things anymore now that the main plot has ended.
I speedran the entire series and this is a valid statement. Lan Hua is enough to move the plot going for a while to at least push some feelings of Yulia for Rudd but they needed to add a wet blanket of a prince in Juhua.

Bahar is a fine looking addition compared to Juhua but since there was a mention of beastmen, beastman Bahar would probably be a better addition to the harem. since Rudd is somehow the only one mentioned with magic, that rare beastman is a better addition than a wet towel prince who despises women but got love stricken.

I really want this arc to end or just start with the Lan Hua's ploy of getting Rudd besides the kidnapping.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, is the girl with the weird pigtail hairdo a teen or a toddler? her actions point towards toddler. ugh... Since this is a manga, there's a 95% chance there will be some kind of redemption for both princesses and their rude actions will get swept under the rug. (rolls eyes)

Supporter
I get why he likes her, she's a breath of fresh air and so very different from every woman he's ever interacted with,
he's so smitten he can't even tell her interest in him and his country is purely business,
and even if hell froze over and he managed to get her in his country,
she would be so out of place and forced to behave like his sisters that what he likes about her would be gone.
The very defenition of a "Caged Bird".

What he's in "love" with, is the ideia of her, not Yulia herself.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I'm almost certain that those people who kidnapped Yulia were sent by the older sister to try and make her "damaged goods" like they said so that she wouldn't be able to marry Rudd.
The strange part about that is that their own culture already declares her as damaged goods because of her broken engagement, and she doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd take another culture into account.

Users who are viewing this thread