Offline Meeting with A Tall Jirai Kei Girl - Ch. 5 - The Jirai Kei girl got for some reason drunk from soft drinks and her button is undone. I, as a …

Dex-chan lover
kinntarou+Tall girl

With this artist's track record, this story will likely end in either NTR, with the MC in a submissive relationship mindbroken, or both

Dex-chan lover
With this artist's track record, this story will likely end in either NTR, with the MC in a submissive relationship mindbroken, or both
Damn i was gonna pirate the fanbox, but if the shit is like that, not even for free

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Damn i was gonna pirate the fanbox, but if the shit is like that, not even for free
This dude's Fanbox and Fantia haven't updated in 5 years. He does NTR (there's a particularly vile one involving snowballing that was recently translated) but there's about as much vanilla from him, and it feels like his primary kinks are pet play and femdom. I really wouldn't call him an NTR guy; all signs point to this being a tame version of his big girl/small boy femdom stuff.

Contributor
So she was undoing the buttons herself, on purpose. Man, she must be having terrible shoulder and back pains from those massive badonkers that look like they easily weigh over 2kg each.

...the more I look, the more I can't take her proportions seriously, her head looks too small now

Also, you might wanna fix that typo on the title chapter, should be "pointed" instead of "pounted"

Users who are viewing this thread